XP bar is frozen at full

XP bar is frozen at full

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Highlander.9860

Highlander.9860

support asked me to submit this in bug report also 1925065.

in normal world I am not getting any mastery points as xp bar at bottom is stuck at

635k/635k and has been for some time. made 2 revs one with world completion and cannot get further with mastery re bar is frozen as above.

there is no use taking my other rev into normal world as with this frozen bar.I want to make the second a herald and also want world complete on it for herald

this is only happing in normal world . If I take another char into heart of thorns its a new xp bar.

XP bar is frozen at full

Posted by: AtriustheGod.6785

AtriustheGod.6785

This isn’t a bug. You finished gaining the experience required to complete that mastery point. Now you need to go into your hero panel, go to the bottom tab “Masteries” and spend a mastery point to unlock that mastery. When you do that, it will allow you to train a new mastery.

XP bar is frozen at full

Posted by: Maybe.7180

Maybe.7180

Have you checked your masteries and unlocked them? It will not go up unless you “spend” that level on a mastery.

XP bar is frozen at full

Posted by: Joopy.6547

Joopy.6547

If your bar is full, and you’re level 80, that means your current mastery track has been completed and you need to spend mastery point(s) and then it will reset the bar and start levelling up the next tier.
The reason you’re not experiencing this in the expansion maps is because your Maguma masteries are separate than the standard Tyria masteries and your current Maguma track has not filled yet.

Check your mastery tab in your hero panel (H) and see if you need to spend a mastery point.

Sindarian Vagrants [Rune]
Covenant of the First Flame [Soul]

(edited by Joopy.6547)