You Also Broke FotM Weapons.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

Thought I should tell you, so you can throw something else into that hotfix you better have coming. Current FotM weapons, that players owned before the patch and haven’t yet transmuted, now cannot be transmuted or equpped. Was sitting on a Fractal Hammer, hoping I wouldn’t have to blow gems to transmute it.

Now? Can’t even transmute it. Can’t even equip the the trashy no stats item.

Like really, what is your testing team even doing?

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

Posted by: Bornthisway.4609

Bornthisway.4609

LOL. Coming up on 10 humongous, glaring bugs that they added into the game today. All in two week’s work!

Posted by: slurpey.6014

slurpey.6014

LOL. Coming up on 10 humongous, glaring bugs that they added into the game today. All in two week’s work!

but but but … they did fix 1 or 3 bugs….

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I’m so glad I don’t work in the MMO industry. I mean, in most jobs if you make a mistake, a handful of coworkers will know.

In MMO-land, being human (a.k.a. making a mistake), results in tons of pipsqueaks like this squealing about it as if somehow their life is now ruined.

Because, really, it’s not actual human beings working to produce this game worthy of our spare time, eh? It must really be an engine created by horrible monsters who deserve to be constantly scorned by us.

Linnael.1069

There’s a difference between being unfairly critical and recognizing terrible development. When stuff like the new instance and this slips through, its not unfair.

Posted by: Kirk Williford.2653

Kirk Williford.2653

ArenaNet QA Team

Hey guys,

Thank you for the reports. We’re aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

Linnael.1069

Thanks for the response. Hope it goes well.

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

There’s a difference between being unfairly critical and recognizing terrible development. When stuff like the new instance and this slips through, its not unfair.

I agree – if they are beta testing, they need to get better beta testers – and better coders who can look over their alphas.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: Dalent.9358

Dalent.9358

… Was sitting on a Fractal Hammer, hoping I wouldn’t have to blow gems to transmute it.

Now? Can’t even transmute it. Can’t even equip the the trashy no stats item…

We knew for a long time it current items weren’t changing. So don’t know why you had hope.
As for the actual bug, well, it’ll get fixed.

Akurn – Asura Necromancer
Elzareth – Asura Mesmer

Posted by: Krypto.2069

Krypto.2069

Hey guys,

Thank you for the reports. We’re aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

Kirk,

While you’re hot-fixing FotM weapons, how about fixing the Swoop animation bug for Ranger Great Sword. It became broken 2 weeks ago.

LOOK AT THIS PLEASE:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Ranger-Swoop-Animation-Glitch/first#post3258413

Thank you!

Moonlight [THRU]

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

Like really, what is your testing team even doing?

You’re one of its members, you tell them.

- Al Zheimer

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

Thought I should tell you, so you can throw something else into that hotfix you better have coming. Current FotM weapons, that players owned before the patch and haven’t yet transmuted, now cannot be transmuted or equpped. Was sitting on a Fractal Hammer, hoping I wouldn’t have to blow gems to transmute it.

So my Ele, who I think has an untransmuted fractal trident equipped…. dare I speculate what’s going to happen when he logs in with equipped gear that cannot be equipped?
//Portable Corpse