[bug] Warrior Combustive shot bugs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

For some reason the skill will go on a cool-down upon using it. The skill It is not being interrupted so i do not know why this is happening. Today i tried to use it 3 times on a PVP match when i was dueling a mezmer and for some reason it just went on cool-down 3 times.

NOTE: No i was not interrupted!

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

I get this also, but i think this happends when you aim on your target when he is invull..
Like the first 2 sec when someone goes down or ofc by any invull skill.. when you aim on them to fire it just doesnt do anything (and yes on full cooldown) try to hit just beside them.

Posted by: Dan.4398

Dan.4398

Well vs a mesmer the main 3 reasons would be the invul as nick said or reflections and projectile destructions from feedback or the warden which would either fling the fire back at you but not make a field (Can be hard to notice in a fight) or just remove it and give you the cooldown.

Speaking of combustive shot bugs tho i think the range bug has reappeared where if the shot is fired at max range and you move backwards the shot will “fall” out of the sky short by how far back you moved.
Im fairly sure this was fixed and i only seem to have noticed it come back in the last week or so.

Hitman.5829

I get this also, but i think this happends when you aim on your target when he is invull..
Like the first 2 sec when someone goes down or ofc by any invull skill.. when you aim on them to fire it just doesnt do anything (and yes on full cooldown) try to hit just beside them.

I do not think this is intended. I really think it is a bug because you can also see that happening with enemy gates on WvW. I shot combustive shot at the gate and it goes on 8 sec cool-down. It is happening with gates and with players; I do not know why, but nonetheless it is something that needs to get fixed as soon as possible.

Hitman.5829

This is kittenen stupid. I will spam this tread every day until I get a response from Anet. My combustive shot keeps going on cool-down no it happened when I was fighting a necro on WvW he did not fear me, he did not interrupted me, he did nothing, but for some reason my combustive shots keep going on cool-down.

If you are experiencing this please report it so it gets fixed soon or else it will take 5 years to fix it.