[bug] thief stomping when I am still alive

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

There is a bug where thieves can stomp you when you are STILL ALIVE (not in down state). I don’t know how they do it, but today I was about 5% health when i was instantly killed by a thief’s stomp elite skill and the fisher animation played.

Posted by: Skyzo.1297

Skyzo.1297

not a bug its daredevil elite skill 3 hit combo last hit will instantly stomp if u dont have enought hp remainning to stay up

Posted by: Skyzo.1297

Skyzo.1297

best thief elite beside deadeye elite remove reavealed and stealth yourself with 5 sec cd o_O but that aint out yet

Posted by: jujoco.4853

jujoco.4853

It’s not a bug, thats the thieves elite skill, annoying for sure (but to be fair its quite tough to pull off)

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

It’s not a bug, thats the thieves elite skill, annoying for sure (but to be fair its quite tough to pull off)

get out of here with your BS, is that true? if so, Anet just proved the whole world how much their developers love thieves. I am willing to bet that the guys that designs thief has a main.

Posted by: Machiavell.7396

Machiavell.7396

get out of here with your BS, is that true? if so, Anet just proved the whole world how much their developers love thieves. I am willing to bet that the guys that designs thief has a main.

You need to time and calculate it properly to pull off, the last hit from entire chain has to hit you when you are already downed and your “immune” status wears off OR when indeed your hp is so low that the last hit is enough to defeat you. It’s nowhere near BS though, because let’s be honest here, once you get downed, any class will finish you off easily, and if you are on low hp, any class can and probably will use daze, stun or other disable anyways to prevent you from healing up in last moment.

Unofficial Master Bugfinder and Design Critic.
“He will improve everything that ArenaNet added to infinity and beyond.”