bugged legendary collector achievement

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: callisto.7184

callisto.7184

Im today crafting Sunrise and after Eternity. Unfortunately I was not paying attention and when I soulbinding Sunrise i not check if legedary collector is updated and I merge Sunrise and Twilight. After Eternity was crafted I select stats and soulbind it. And on this time i check Legendary Collector and i found, than Sunrise isnt match on achivment. Probably it is because I not select stats on Sunrise and only soulbind. Now i have 4 legendary crafted. Bifrost, Sunrise, Twilight and Eternity. But on Legendary Collector achievement i have only 3/4 not 4/5. I really do not expect from ArenaNet repairs achievement for me, because support on this game is creepy, when you compare for example with Age of Conan or WoW. But will be nice fix this problem for other players, because after more than 2 years after the game was release. See bugs like this is patetic. On the label legendary collector there’s nothing about select stats, only about soulbind. It would be sweet if at least someone from arenanet write some reaction here and dont ignore my, like if i have some others problem on this game.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team using the link above/below.

Good luck.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Are you really that desperate for an extra 5 AP? O_o

Posted by: callisto.7184

callisto.7184

to: Inculpatus cedo.9234 Sry i didnt see any link with direct contact here:(

to: Khisanth.2948 This is not about 5AP, but about u cant write some petition with u problem and some GM contact u and try help….

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Top/Bottom of Page – Support – Submit a Request

Good luck.

Posted by: Snpbond.3184

Snpbond.3184

Im today crafting Sunrise and after Eternity. Unfortunately I was not paying attention and when I soulbinding Sunrise i not check if legedary collector is updated and I merge Sunrise and Twilight. After Eternity was crafted I select stats and soulbind it. And on this time i check Legendary Collector and i found, than Sunrise isnt match on achivment. Probably it is because I not select stats on Sunrise and only soulbind. Now i have 4 legendary crafted. Bifrost, Sunrise, Twilight and Eternity. But on Legendary Collector achievement i have only 3/4 not 4/5. I really do not expect from ArenaNet repairs achievement for me, because support on this game is creepy, when you compare for example with Age of Conan or WoW. But will be nice fix this problem for other players, because after more than 2 years after the game was release. See bugs like this is patetic. On the label legendary collector there’s nothing about select stats, only about soulbind. It would be sweet if at least someone from arenanet write some reaction here and dont ignore my, like if i have some others problem on this game.

Let me know what you find as I just did the same exact thing last night. I’d think it should go off ‘skin unlocked’ rather than ‘soulbound’ as the skin will unlock as you forge it.

Posted by: Erus Keb.8379

Erus Keb.8379

Probably it is because I not select stats on Sunrise and only soulbind. Now i have 4 legendary crafted. Bifrost, Sunrise, Twilight and Eternity. But on Legendary Collector achievement i have only 3/4 not 4/5.

I just happen to have a shiny new legendary (non-GS) that I account bound without picking stats on and I did get credit in the collection. In addition, it has not been equipped.

It’s not 100% clear so I’m going to ask if you’ve account bound Bifrost.

Could be related to: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Legendary-Collector-for-Sunrise-Twilight/first#post1949583