can't compact guild vault

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Eric.6109

Eric.6109

items i put in guild vault do not stack automatically and there is no “compact” button. this means i need to take out whatever it is, stack it in my bag and then put it back – which is a bit annoying

a.net: I will not be buying gems with cash until you fix traits.

Posted by: DBZVelena.5186

DBZVelena.5186

This has been like that since launch. :/

Proud Medic of the Splinter Warband. PM me to know more.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Not a bug, but intended. Several people, potentially, could use the vault at the same time, and may wish to interact with the same items. And, they might wish to keep their ‘stack’ separate from another.

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Yeah it seems to be intended. But I would love to see a option to allow stacking if the guild wants to turn it on.

I’d love to not have to spend 30 mins organizing my guild vault every week just to make sure I have space and not duplicate stacks.

Posted by: HykCraft.4610

HykCraft.4610

I use my guild bank for all my huge leftovers of crafting materials instead of buying those crafting expansions. I have to pull those items out of the bank, put them into my inventory, combine them, and then put them back in the guild bank to consolidate them. Kind of a pain, but I’m use to it now. But yeah, as most people said… it’s been like this since launch. It just doesn’t stack any items — you have to do that outside of the bank.

Sorrow’s Furnace US