cannot leave some areas

cannot leave some areas

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: arabeth.2361

arabeth.2361

I don’t know if this is a general bug or if it only happens because I finished the personal story, but when I revisit my “home” instance the little green star that allows me to leave is gone. I have to either WP out or go to the mists or WvW to get out of there. (I’m playing a human.)

Similarly, the “command center” area in the Char city did the same thing, as well as the tall red-headed Norn’s home. However, I was able to leave the “home” area and the “chief” area of the Norn city – these have always had scripted options for leaving, and they are still there.

Related bug: when you’re in your “home” instance, waypoints inside the city are no longer free as they should be. (This has been since the game started.)

cannot leave some areas

Posted by: Akhellan.4180

Akhellan.4180

There are several threads floating around this section of the forum regarding this bug. So far, they haven’t been merged so it would appear they haven’t been noticed.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Finished-pers-story-can-t-exit-solo-instance

As you can see, I have the exact same issue. A temporary workaround is to logoff and log back on with your “trapped” character, as this will return you to the shared worldspace.

cannot leave some areas

Posted by: arabeth.2361

arabeth.2361

Thanks for that – sorry I didn’t find your thread in my search to bump it.