exp bar bugged

exp bar bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: nene.4187

nene.4187

i did noticed today that my exp bar is full, when i moused over it Said 178.910/254.000
Now after getting some exp the bar shows the same but the bar graphic is full, also i did not got a levelup and the exp bar went back to 50% full then to 100 % full again
realy fast with only 4 or 5 kills i did ask my friends and guild they have the Same problem.

Attachments:

exp bar bugged

Posted by: doo speedy.1876

doo speedy.1876

its a pain when u do events and u don’t get proper credit. also lvling sux cause u dont get the skillpoints. noticed on my lvl 80 haent paid att to my lower lvls

exp bar bugged

Posted by: AlumAtWar.8206

AlumAtWar.8206

Have this same problem. Cannot fix it. Sent Anet info but still does not work post PATCH. Had no problems since launch til this PATCH.

exp bar bugged

Posted by: Windblaze.7195

Windblaze.7195

I confirm that there is a problem with the exp bar on my lvl80 character since the latest patch. When I log in, the bar appears to be full, but on mouse over it’s at xx,xxx/254,000 – clearly not halfway through. When I get some experience (by killing a mob for example) the bar updates itself and fills up to the correct ammount. The bug returns after every loading screen though.

Edit: wrong image.

Attachments:

(edited by Windblaze.7195)

exp bar bugged

Posted by: LoopySnoopy.7923

LoopySnoopy.7923

I am having the same issue my levelling bar keeps resetting back to half way and not rewarding me my skill points.

If this is a new way to slow do the legendary process I don’t like it :P

Too much agreement kills a chat.

exp bar bugged

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I gained a level. The bar was updating fine. Used a WP(still on the same map), now it shows as full for 32,231/254,000.

Edit: Looks like using a WP that is far enough away to cause a loading screen will trigger the visual bug but for me just killing some stuff to get exp will fix it.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)

exp bar bugged

Posted by: Max Gladius.6930

Max Gladius.6930

I did note yesterday, after the 2nd patch, that I received the skill point when 254k of 254k was reached.

Prior to the 2nd patch yesterday another player informed me they “leveled” based on the xp reached and did not receive a skill point.

My bar is still “doing as it wishes” and I have not lvled again to see if I receive another point or not.

exp bar bugged

Posted by: Max Gladius.6930

Max Gladius.6930

I just tested leveling on a lower character… she went from 65 to 66… skill bar for her is showing correctly for experience earned and when skill point was earned.

This seems to be a lvl 80 issue now, and only graphical…

exp bar bugged

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

I can affirm that this is happening to me too. See attached.

Attachments:

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

exp bar bugged

Posted by: karhima.7681

karhima.7681

I’m having the same issue on all characters.

exp bar bugged

Posted by: HykCraft.4610

HykCraft.4610

They claimed they fixed it with a patch today… but I’m having the same issues.

Sorrow’s Furnace US

exp bar bugged

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Patch tonight seems to have cleared it up.

Just sets you close to max exp, and you get a level after gaining that.

Missed a few levels today because of this bug, but oh well. Thanks for the fix.