hair kit doesnt show new hair style.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Oogo.4083

Oogo.4083

it says new hair style are live but i cant see them on norn or asura. anyone have this problem?

Posted by: bearawr.9847

bearawr.9847

i think its only humans

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

they are only available for human characters

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Humans Master Race!

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

In effect, these aren’t “new” player character styles so much as ANet deciding to release styles they designed for NPCs in the new zones. In the past, the community has asked for us to have access to such styles, on the theory that, “hey, the assets are in the game, why not allow players to make use of them?”

This is the first time (to my knowledge) that ANet has done specifically that.

Obviously, I’d like it better if their design team also created some new assets for the other three races and the master race. Still, this is better than what they’ve done in the past which is not to make them available just because it was biased towards one race.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Oogo.4083

Oogo.4083

In effect, these aren’t “new” player character styles so much as ANet deciding to release styles they designed for NPCs in the new zones. In the past, the community has asked for us to have access to such styles, on the theory that, “hey, the assets are in the game, why not allow players to make use of them?”

This is the first time (to my knowledge) that ANet has done specifically that.

Obviously, I’d like it better if their design team also created some new assets for the other three races and the master race. Still, this is better than what they’ve done in the past which is not to make them available just because it was biased towards one race.

well they could have said so in gem store " New hairstyle for Human, instead of saying New hair style available "