heart of maguuma forager in guild hall

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

This used to work from here, was it not working there tonight intentional?

Posted by: Anhim.3156

Anhim.3156

It’s actually not working in VB as well.

Posted by: Ursa of NICE.7436

Ursa of NICE.7436

Guild hall isn’t working for me either. Foraging in Verdant Brink is not working either.

Posted by: Locce.8405

Locce.8405

It is broken on all HoT maps. Anybody found a map where it works?

Posted by: Will.9785

Will.9785

Tried all maps. Its broken.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

See official response in thread in this sub-forum.

(Devs are aware, and will investigate for the future. One can use 3 from the other 11 choices to complete Daily.)

Good luck.

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Check 3 posts down from this one for the Red Anet post. They responded to this message already, still on the home page

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

(Devs are aware, and will investigate for the future. One can use 3 from the other 11 choices to complete Daily.)

Good luck.

I did not know there were now 12 PVE choices. When did that happen? Yes, I know you are counting the other modes but the only other one I sometimes play in WVW and whether dailies are faster or slower there is a flip of the coin. I NEVER play PVP (I see myself as against the game, not other players) and if I was offered the choice between fractals and dental surgery I would sit down in the examination chair. As much as people may want to believe otherwise, some people do not use the modes equally. Sorry, ‘use one of the other modes’ is not a solution.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Good luck.

I did not know there were now 12 PVE choices. When did that happen? Yes, I know you are counting the other modes but the only other one I sometimes play in WVW and whether dailies are faster or slower there is a flip of the coin. I NEVER play PVP (I see myself as against the game, not other players) and if I was offered the choice between fractals and dental surgery I would sit down in the examination chair. As much as people may want to believe otherwise, some people do not use the modes equally. Sorry, ‘use one of the other modes’ is not a solution.

I’m merely the messenger, no need to offer your preferences to me.

There is, of course, PvE versions of even the PvP Dailies, as well as the WvW Dailies. One need only investigate what the PvE playerbase has come up with in PvP, or avail oneself of the PvE portion of WvW.

This may be what the Dev was referring to; not sure, one could always interact with them.

Good luck.