is Chaos of Lyssa bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: billymonstar.7904

billymonstar.7904

Hello Anet,

A lot of us has been wanting an answer concerning the Chaos of Lyssa recipe. Is the recipe bugged from posting it or viewing on the trading post? There was 1 recipe so far that was on there, but we do not know if it was even sold. It most likely bugged and didn’t sell, but acted like it did.

Now there’s buy orders of 1500 gold for one of these and it’s kind of hard to believe that NO one is willing to sell theirs. I know that the drop rate is rare for the recipe, but I highly doubt that out of all the people who has this recipe, no one is willing to sell it for 1500 gold… And there’s been only ONE so far that supposedly sold. So we all just want to know if the recipe is bugged when posting it on the Black Lion Trading post. Thank you Anet.

Posted by: billymonstar.7904

billymonstar.7904

Anyone? 12345678

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Something tells me you need gold event during boss fights event to have change on the recipe,that is only way I can see why so few are available…

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Of course it’s bugged. They’ll take a while to fix it and wont acknowledge it in the meantime, just like that Necro staff that now sells for 2 gold and was once the most sought after item in the game.

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

Something tells me you need gold event during boss fights event to have change on the recipe,that is only way I can see why so few are available…

good…..they need to start rewarding competence.

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Cercie.1025

Cercie.1025

I agree. They wanted people to get gold before, and now they’re just rewarding people for being lazy and getting bronze. It still takes an hour or more to do something that should take maybe ten minutes. Oh well at least the rest of us are getting something almost worth the time investment now.

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

Come off your high horse. I don’t have anyone to try the event with for gold and even if I did there are still too many undergeared randoms etc. The only way gold works is if the map is full of well geared and well seasoned people which most of the people in game are not.

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Chaos of Lyssa has nothing to do with the Boss Blitz and only drops from the Gauntlet Chances.

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

Chaos of Lyssa has nothing to do with the Boss Blitz and only drops from the Gauntlet Chances.

This. only available from gauntlet chances.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Chance of Anet responding about the Chaos of Lyssa backpiece’s rarity: probably the same chance as the thread that needs a response to the infinite pickaxe that can give sprockets :-/

I’ve been extremely disappointed with their lack of responses tbh.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

The other post was deleted about it, keep this one alive at least.

There is no reason it has to be a 1/2000 drop chance NONE! at all. I dont care how rare you awnt to make it, if you making all 6 gods then give players a nice chance to collect them all.

SAB or RIOT

(edited by Faux.1937)

Posted by: MesmeForever.3612

MesmeForever.3612

I think they should fix the bugs in the arena first before they fix reward drop rates. Some classes have it easy in there while others *cough*MESMERCLONEDEATHBUG*cough* have it quite rough.

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Insert a recipe with a 0.05% drop chance is pretty useless.

I think is a bug, no sense there is this big difference with the other backs.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Remember Final Rest being bugged but Anet never admitting it? Probably same situation here.

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

the chance that anet respond to this is 0.0001% rng baby

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/26jlso/opening_1250_gauntlet_chance_bags_for_science/

What the….

I kind of feel like its either bugged or Anet completely lost touch with reality.

To be honest with you, they can’t admit it. If they do, they’ll have to compensate everyone for the bags they opened. That’ll be a mountain of CS work.

I kind of feel like they just bang-bashed this event together (they even said it was with a small-ish team), with their focus mostly on the China release, and what came out was a bit of a mess, but it’s too late to fix any of it.

Posted by: devnull.6085

devnull.6085

Easy way out for Anet.

Email everyone in game the recipe.

Yes those who spent gold++++ be upset, but…..

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Remember Final Rest being bugged but Anet never admitting it? Probably same situation here.

Now now, you forgot an important detail. They sent us chasing it without fixing the bug…

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Of course it’s bugged. They’ll take a while to fix it and wont acknowledge it in the meantime, just like that Necro staff that now sells for 2 gold and was once the most sought after item in the game.

It probably is.

And this is unfortunately more true than any of us would it to be.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: Jadeyes.6293

Jadeyes.6293

The necro staff dropped in value because so many people have it now. The weapon was easy to obtain in PvP, so many people now have it in their wardrobes.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Easy way out for Anet.

Email everyone in game the recipe.

Yes those who spent gold++++ be upset, but…..

Nah. I think it’s more likely they’ll make it so you can exchange 100…250 Gauntlet tickets for the recipe.

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Worst part… it’s only the recipe.

You’ll still have to dish out upwards of 200g to craft it afterwards!

So, the drop rate is bugged, what can Anet do about it? If they hotfix and sort out so that the item at least drops, what then about those who’ve already spent gauntlet chances in their 1000s trying to get the drop? Reimburse their Gauntlet Chances?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

Worst part… it’s only the recipe.

So, the drop rate is bugged, what can Anet do about it? If they hotfix and sort out so that the item at least drops, what then about those who’ve already spent gauntlet chances in their 1000s trying to get the drop? Reimburse their Gauntlet Chances?

This is reason why they keep pokerface )

Posted by: Noir.3241

Noir.3241

so its on TP for 2.3-3k gold!!!
the whole gauntlet thingie is bugged – 800 gauntlets (7 tokens each) give you 800 tokkens……how not to feel properly rewarded – 5.6k tokens to get 800 more ….. ty anet soo generous a dream come true!

Posted by: Swish.2463

Swish.2463

negative.. the only word on it came from another thread where someone told a Dev and were thusly told that the question was off topic and they should go create a new thread regarding this if one did not already exsist (theres about 15 or more of these threads across the forums)

What i find unbelievable is the complete and entire lack of consistency on these new items.

Grenth / Dwayna – RNG based but located inside of cheap and easy to attain boxes with rather reasonable drop rates. Expensive to craft – ultimately available year round.
^ Were bugged at their release via “invisible” on the TP and were somewhat quickly fixed so that All players could get a recipe and enjoy the content at their own pace.

Balthazar – sPvP reward – Bugged to be Sellable on the TP and quickly fixed to be account bound as intended – some people lost their skins – ultimately forever available to anyone willing to spvp for a few days or so.

Lyssa- Only available from Soulbound RNG boxes, which are only available from temporary content, which can only be accessed via drops that are also linked to temporary content which are also account bound and are also locked behind RNG (to an extent, drops, hoping you get enough tokens, or complete a blitz). Drop rate appears to be bugged, 0 reply’s, 0 transparency upon the subject for over a week.

Something stinks of sour dead Kittens if you ask me..

~Elyssion~
“Gw2, It’s still on the Table!” – Anet

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

They drop out of the chest you get for killing the gauntlet bosses up top.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

As far we know, the only recipes dropped so far, was the ones got within first hours of the festival got up. Other than that, no word of drop yet. We have 2 at tp at 2,5k gold, probably some lucky guys got in first hours and have hold until now.

Posted by: Meemai.7523

Meemai.7523

I farmed 750 bags I already opened 900 and got nothing. Should I open them or not at the moment Anet please reply/.

Posted by: Noir.3241

Noir.3241

so little light on the matter so you can feel even more dissapointed now:
“There are no current known issues with the Chaos of Lyssa and is working as intended. Please understand that all of the items have a random chance of dropping. No particular drop is guaranteed, no matter how many times you play or how you play. I am sorry that you did not receive exactly what you had wanted, but again there are no current known issues with this.”
this is what i received when i approached the support team.

Now go fight the rng. this is how gw2 wants to stop the grinding…..cough cough

Posted by: Swish.2463

Swish.2463

Great.. I feel like Uninstalling if this is intended and any indication of where Gw2 is headed with its “Horizontal” progression.

~Elyssion~
“Gw2, It’s still on the Table!” – Anet

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

It’s been a week now… is there still no word on this?

Pretty much. Welcome to their fantastic customer support. #sarcasm

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor