is it some kind of bug of Fotm?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: JUN YANG.4328

JUN YANG.4328

hi guys

what happen is the last few days i ran lvl 20+ Fotm more then 10 times.. every times i ran . always roll to “underground facility fractal” and NO daily reward. no ring no skin NOTHING…

ok 1-5 times it maybe i dont have luck. more then 10 times. lvl20+. i dont think that normal. and how come every time i got “underground facility fractal dungeon.” everyone know thakittens the hardest dungeon on all of Fotm dungeon…

is it some kind of bug? thats so igoring. what the hells going on?

anyone have the same situation?

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

its not uncommon to see people who gets nothing by pristine relics (and other regular stuff) for their dailies for almost a month doing 20+ dailies.

Oceanic [LOD]

JUN YANG.4328

its not only on 20+ i try 10+ 5 times as well. still….
so what can i do? report to arenanet?

Wukunlin.8461

Are you just not getting skin and rings or are you not getting the daily chest altogether? If you are still getting those daily chests then it is most likely just bad luck. I got my first ring at lvl 17 and that is after doing 10+ lvl 10’s with no ring drops.

Oceanic [LOD]

JUN YANG.4328

this just doesnt make sense. i still can get the other rewards like token.
but how to explain. that every time i ran i got that " underground fractal" ..and no other reward more then 10 time. 20+ suppose had lot of chance to get non infursed , infursed ring and skin.. 5 time its because of luck.. more then 10 times get nothing.. i dont thing so.. must be some kind of bug of Fotm…
as u say you only first ring in lvl 17… so u run 7 times got your first ring…but i ran more then 10 times.. i think that unusual..

Wukunlin.8461

go ahead and submit a bug report then

Oceanic [LOD]

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Underground Facility is the dredge fractal… it doesn’t give a daily reward ever. You have to run an even numbered fractal through to killing the Jade Maw (Solid Ocean Fractal) to get a daily reward chest. Doesn’t matter how many times you do the dredge fractal, that’s like saying the first boss in a dungeon didn’t give you 60 tokens…

(edited by Player Character.9467)

JUN YANG.4328

i am lvl 27.. do you think i dont know how to get daily reward? have you ever seeing runing 10+ times dungeon every time i ran.. will have underground facility? and no daily reward?