is superiror rune of rage still bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

is the 6th effect of rage still bugged and not properly giving the 5% crit dmg bonus under fury?

Will you help me move?

Posted by: Deus Fatorum.2473

Deus Fatorum.2473

is the 6th effect of rage still bugged and not properly giving the 5% crit dmg bonus under fury?

As I have an axe/axe build that uses those runes, I just checked, and the buff did not show up. Do not know if the buff isn’t there or if the buff is just not displaying properly on the hero tab though.

edit; It does not show up as a boon either.

(edited by Deus Fatorum.2473)

Posted by: lunoh.1963

lunoh.1963

what’s very interesting though in the german translation it says its Crit chance and not dmg that is buffed ^^and i must say i hope this gets fixed soon

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

i mean i would at least like a someone from anet to respond saying yes its broken and were working on it or, its working but not properly showing. (idc if they really r, i just want confirmation its broken, or just not properly showing)

Will you help me move?

Posted by: Pazu.8320

Pazu.8320

Just tested this rune in the mists with a steady rifle on my engi. Auto attack crit without the 6th rune was 129 and the auto attack crit with the 6th rune while under fury was… 129. Still does not work, though I am intrigued by lunoh’s comment that the german translation says it increases crit CHANCE by 5%….. hmmm…..

Paul Lukische (ele), Pazu Plus One (ranger), Oh The Pazubilities (mes) et al – Sanctum of Rall
Champion Titles: Legionnaire, Genius, Magus, Paragon, Illusionist, Phantom, Shadow, Ritualist
Spectral Legion [SL] is recruiting! spectrallegion.com