items missing from bank after deposit

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Youngertwo.4956

Youngertwo.4956

I have been farming Obsidian Shards for legendary, so I have been keeping a very close eye on them. I had 40ish this morning. Traded 600 Silverwaste tokens for 11 more. Now I have 41 =(

Also, on Friday I deposited 2 stacks of globs of ectoplasm (250 each) into my personal guild bank. One of the stacks disappeared for a several hours before reappearing.

I have two account, and these are the only two accounts that have access to the guild bank. I saw clearly in the inventory where both stacks were deposited, and where one stack was removed. However, the other stack was not showing in the guild bank and had now shown as withdrawn. Again, this issue ‘magically’ resolved several hours later (I had filed a bug ticket in the meantime).

I know that there is an issue where items are missing from the guild bank after deposit. However, it appears that the issue may be more widespread.

Thanks for investigating (and please return the 11 obby shards)

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Guild-Bank-Eating-Contributions

Thread in the bug report section. A dev said they are looking into the matter and other players have given workarounds for the issue. Also it sounds like the items aren’t actually missing, but invisible for some reason, and they will show up after a while.

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

This has been an issue for some time. Just yesterday, something vanished from the guild bank when I moved it around, but from previous experience I waited and within a few minutes it had reappeared. So, nothing’s permanently disappeared ….yet.

Posted by: slpr.2647

slpr.2647

after having it happen a couple times, I started using the guild bank in the Guild Initiative, or w/e its called. haven’t had it happen once yet in there.

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

This is a long standing issue.

All you have to do is put an item in the guild bank and take it out. Then your vanished item will reappear.

Posted by: kfc.8170

kfc.8170

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Guild-Bank-Eating-Contributions

Thread in the bug report section. A dev said they are looking into the matter and other players have given workarounds for the issue. Also it sounds like the items aren’t actually missing, but invisible for some reason, and they will show up after a while.

I have tested this, and you are right they will reappear when you put something in a different guild bank spot, or move items in your inventory around… However do NOT put something where your item dissappeared in the same guild bank spot as before, it seems to erase the item that was orginally put there, and till this day I have not seen my 8 bolts of damask come back, and still try to somehow make them to… its been 4 months, maybe longer. If you want to test this for yourself I advise you use something cheap.