laurel ranger boxes disabled after 2/26 patch

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: shaggy.2683

shaggy.2683

Patch notes say no more rifles in the boxes but the boxes are still disabled. Did Anet forget to enable them or do the boxes still have an issue?

Posted by: Sotrage Exchange.5067

Sotrage Exchange.5067

I am a little saddened that I can’t open my box. It says it is temporarily disabled. If ArenaNet could please enable the opening of box, I would gladly appreciate it.

Posted by: Sartori.1962

Sartori.1962

Yes, still can’t open mine either, from what I read in the patch notes I assumed this was going to be fixed finally….

Posted by: Silent Polaris.9301

Silent Polaris.9301

I just went ahead and bought ranger gear with my laurels, and I cannot open them either

Silent Polaris – Level 80 Ranger – Henge of Denravi

Posted by: SpiroTris.3748

SpiroTris.3748

This is veeery a long “temporary disable”

Posted by: Bauztodawa.6584

Bauztodawa.6584

What the title says…

Posted by: Capulse.3542

Capulse.3542

Gear box where?

Posted by: Jelani.4572

Jelani.4572

I am curious about the rifle I got out of the laurel box. Am I just out the laurels? I just want to know what to do with this rifle that is still in my inventory..

Posted by: Kat Dugan.1387

Kat Dugan.1387

Gameplay Programmer

Next

Looking into this. We should have these turned back on again shortly. Sorry for the oversight!

Posted by: Sartori.1962

Sartori.1962

Okay, its working now, and everything was for a ranger.

Thank you!!

Posted by: Kavs.7286

Kavs.7286

Bit of an oversight all right, putting something into the patch notes and not actually checking if it can or has been implemented. So did this happen because nobody in Arenanet or the QA team actually playtest as a Ranger? Jon Peters posted in the Ranger forum promising some much needed work on the Ranger class about 4 months ago but virtually nothing has been addressed in his post since. Seems the class is been ignored, fixing the portrait on a pet icon is not addressing the issues with the class.

Regardless thanks for fixing.

Jelani.4572

I am glad the boxes got fixed. very happy for all the others. Just wish I could get a response about my issue. Am I out the laurels or what?

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Previous

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

I am glad the boxes got fixed. very happy for all the others. Just wish I could get a response about my issue. Am I out the laurels or what?

While we won’t be implementing a retroactive design solution for players who were affected by this issue, I’ve spoken with our Customer Support Team, and if you received a rifle from the box before it was fixed, they recommended that you open a Support Ticket so that they can follow-up on a solution with you.

Thank you for your patience!

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Jelani.4572

While we won’t be implementing a retroactive design solution for players who were affected by this issue, I’ve spoken with our Customer Support Team, and if you received a rifle from the box before it was fixed, they recommended that you open a Support Ticket so that they can follow-up on a solution with you.

Thank you for your patience!

Thank you very much for your responce. I will do just that