leaving guild by accident -_-

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

did so by accident and now some inactive guy gets leader after i get an invite back, cant queue upgrades with no idea when hes coming back. support is very unreliable, so i dont blame you guys on complaining(as players) on how ineffective they are when they would just have to look at the guild history and see you created the kitten thing then left -_- right click then promote you.

fix the accidental leaving and promoting to a random guy.

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

To leave a guild you need to unrep, click the button to leave, and click to confirm that you want to leave. You did that all by accident? Anyway, this isn’t something they can help you with.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I’m very sorry to hear what has happened, but I also have to agree with Teege. This is not a bug and the system is actually working as intended. If you leave your guild, accident or not, someone has to lead. I’m afraid there is not much that cant be done either.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Its to bad you didn’t trust anyone in your guild to be joint leader this way in the event of something like this happening, they could have promoted you again,

As its been said, support cannot help you, so unless you have someone else online who can promote you, you will either have to create a new guild, or hope you can get in touch with the inactive member.