liadri 8 orb achievement bugged

liadri 8 orb achievement bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

players have reported not getting the achievement after killing liadri after hitting her with 8 or 9 orbs.

please fix asap, thanks!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/Liadri-8-orb-achievement-bugged/2676594

Sird.4536

I killed Liadri 3 times by throwing 8 or more orbs and failed to get the achievement. I have a guild mate who was counting with me to verify.

Has anyone done this achievement after the new content patch?

perki.2079

Yeah, seems so..
Yesterday I did it as well, carefully placing each orb right under her feet and keeping an eye on her vulnerability stack to be sure they all counted and yet, after beating her there was no achievement :/

Raven Bloodshield.5472

yea, same happened to me.. 8 orbs and kill and no achievement… won’t try this until they fixed it or i’ve got my rewards

Denial Of Service.5732

no wonder i didnt got mine… …. i wont even try it again

Shinigami.8975

I really hope they will award the achievement via retroactivity, or else it sucks for those who achieved it in the meantime it was bugged… I know a guildie who has tried for 4h straight tonight to get the achievement, he has killed her 4 times with 8 orbs and 1 time with 9 orbs… he doesn’t have the courage to do it even if it is patched… It’s Anet fault if it’s bugged, so it’s their responsibility to fix it asap and give credit to those who deserve it.