lost 50 silver

lost 50 silver

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

The event clearly says not to wander off, or you’ll lose your bet.
0/10, terrible trolling.

lost 50 silver

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

Not Arenanet’s fault you have comprehension failure. Live, learn and get over it.

lost 50 silver

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I’m sorry you’re out 50s.

Unfortunately, while it’s not a bug, I agree it’s odd that this event works different from others. It’s not clear to me why moving to another spot in LA should affect one’s ability to win.

At the very least, after you bet, they should use one of those modal dialogue boxes that makes in painfully obvious that you need to remain the area.

File a support ticket — costs you a few minutes of your time and, if enough people politely complain, they might decide to do something about it.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

lost 50 silver

Posted by: Kelly.7019

Kelly.7019

You click on Tigg, then you click on “I’ll bet on your birds” then Tigg tells you when you make a bet on a bird, —>"All right choose one of five racers for the next race, and make it quick. Once you make a bet don’t leave the area, doing so will forfeit any bets made or any winnings earned." --→you probably didn’t read this. you just dumped some money down and walked away. Your fault. IT IS CLEAR BRO. “Strong words” such as “read” before you throw your money away or “clearly states” which this is just plain simple truth. I can understand the trolling comment, but i just think you didn’t pay attention and refused to admit any guilt once you realized YOU were in error.

Yo, Ho, all together, raise the colors high,
Yo, Ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die

lost 50 silver

Posted by: Kelly.7019

Kelly.7019

plus 50 silver isn’t that much compared to the gold people lose on the TP.

Yo, Ho, all together, raise the colors high,
Yo, Ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die

lost 50 silver

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

A typical “notalwaysright” case where the customers cannot read signs that are clearly shown.

lost 50 silver

Posted by: CriminalMind.4379

CriminalMind.4379

In all fairness there should be a marked area so you know the boundaries. Just saying to not leave the area can mean a a small area or a big area. Could actually even mean "Lion’s Arch. Who really knows what that “area” is until you’ve gone to far. Could be a little more defined in my opinion.

lost 50 silver

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

In all fairness there should be a marked area so you know the boundaries. Just saying to not leave the area can mean a a small area or a big area. Could actually even mean "Lion’s Arch. Who really knows what that “area” is until you’ve gone to far. Could be a little more defined in my opinion.

That is certainly true and every other event in the game only requires being on the same map. You can even log off and come back later, as long as you are on when the event ends it will give the reward.

On the other hand … never go gambling with money you can’t afford to lose. If your bird came in 4th or 5th you would have lost the 50s regardless.