map bug need help!!!

map bug need help!!!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: WhiteReaper.2684

WhiteReaper.2684

can any one help me please i got a map bug i been stuck in 99% world map for weeks now always when i reach the last for interest point last one i cant find it i been searching the map gone to every map in there and its all completed so what should i do please help me.!!!!

map bug need help!!!

Posted by: Eivene.9127

Eivene.9127

Have you gotten the Chantry of Secrets? It’s the headquarters of the Order of Whispers. There’s a portal to it in Bloodtide Coast, south of the Lion’s Arch entrance (Deadend Waypoint). You could also go through Fort Trinity where the three portals to the order headquarters are.

Perfectionists’ Cult [NICE] - Family Friendly PvE/WvW community
Sanctum of Rall

map bug need help!!!

WhiteReaper.2684

yah every thing is 100% in my maps and already completed the WVW map there is not even one of them is 99% so i dont know what to do really and i already got the hall of monuments is there other one like that???

map bug need help!!!

WhiteReaper.2684

any one can help me please dont know what to do(

map bug need help!!!

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

yah every thing is 100% in my maps and already completed the WVW map there is not even one of them is 99% so i dont know what to do really and i already got the hall of monuments is there other one like that???

Like being asked have you actually been to the chantry of secrets?? and did you do it after you made sure you got 100%??
There is a known bug that prevents you for getting 100% map completion that can be resolved by going there and exiting again.

If that doesn’t work, also make sure you have the ones on claw island (if you have done the personal story there then your ok).

Many people have claimed to checked it thouroughly, but found out later they really didnt have 100%. Best advise is to print this list on paper, check very map, end then checkmark them with a pen. You don’t have to go there, you can hover your mouse over the worldmap where the area is and you’ll see if it is completed or not:

- City’s -
Rata Sum
Black Citadel
Divinity’s Reach
Hoelbrak
The Grove
Lion’s Arch
- PvE-explorable area -
Plains of Ashford
Queensdale
Caledon Forest
Metrica Province
Wayfarer Foothills
Diessa Plateau
Kessex Hills
Brisban Wildlands
Snowden Drifts
Gendarran Fields
Lornar’s Pass
Fields of Ruin
Harathi Hinterlands
Blazeridge Steppes
Dredgehaunt Cliffs
Bloodtide Coast
Iron Marches
Timberline Falls
Sparkfly Fen
Fireheart Rise
Mount Maelstrom
Straits of Devastation
Frostgorge Sound
Malchor’s Leap
Cursed Shore
Chantry of Secrets
Claw Island
- WvW-maps -
((Blue World)) Borderlands
((Green World)) Borderlands
((Red World)) Borderlands
Eternal Battlegrounds

If you followed my method and still are not there feel free to ask support to help you out at https://en.support.guildwars2.com/

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

map bug need help!!!

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

Reminder, they added several new waypoints with the guild puzzles and a few poi’s with the living story. Plus they added the waypoint in the the cursed shore (northern region in the water).

If you don’t know what you missed, find a safe place to stand, go to your map and mouse over the text in every region, a little pop-up will show that maps’ completion and what item you are missing. When they added the new points, they did not take away from your completion if it was already done, but if you still had maps to complete, you need to get these last couple before you get your 100%. And lastly, as mercury noted, there is a known bug and some people have to explore the whole of the chantry of secrets twice to get 100%.

Hope this helps, good luck!