master of monuments daily

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

text was updated to say and ruins but didnt pop for me today, not only capped a ruin but did it with 2 others and got the buff.

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Posted by: Jax Eaglesight.4203

Jax Eaglesight.4203

I had the same problem.

Posted by: Fornax.7928

Fornax.7928

Same issue here sadly.

“So what if the universe is a pointless mass of hydrogen refuse powered by
entropy. I’m spreading ketchup on a rubber duck, and after that I’m going
to brush its teeth. So there.”-

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

It’s bugged. So is the Activity daily. Maybe others too?

Posted by: Trystia.8206

Trystia.8206

I also experienced this issue. It’s the first time this has been the daily since Alpine came back, so I suspect that’s related.

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

cap a ruin in wvw is bugged and not counting. we capped 5 and everyone in map chat was saying the same for both and daily activity. did other dailys instead 4 to be exact got my rewards for the dailies that did work but no achievement points for them. and no i am not at my max for daily achieve points. had 30-40 others in my guild saying the same thing.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Adding in my two copper, isn’t working unless there’s something that we aren’t being told to do as well.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: pyxxel.2198

pyxxel.2198

For me the Daily still reads Master of Monuments (for Desert borderlands) and nothing about ruins. I remember it took absolute ages to get Anet to change their Ruin capping Daily to MoM when the Dertert BLs were introduced. This is pretty lame, to make the same mistake again – especially after improving the rewards for Dailies.

Posted by: Algonda Friedenbaum.2930

Algonda Friedenbaum.2930

Same here. “Capture 1 ruin or shrine in any of the WvW Borderlands”. Hmmm … maybe I’m just not in the ‘any’ borderland. Tried yesterday in my home and today in opponent’s, but same thing … nothing.

Posted by: undouble.1472

undouble.1472

Same issue here——-looks like ANET failed to validate their changes——————again!!

DivaCeryn.2673

why do we have cap a monument/ruin for daily again when its broken and monuments aren’t there anymore? these new dailys and the 2 broken ones are horrible and give us the same one you know if broken again? come on.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Cause RNG doesn’t know it’s broken. Or did you think they manual set the daily … daily?

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: BrettM.9062

BrettM.9062

why do we have cap a monument/ruin for daily again when its broken and monuments aren’t there anymore?

The monuments are there. In the desert borderlands the monuments are the elemental shrines. In the alpine borderlands the monuments are the ruins. Go back and read the release notes from the patch where they changed “Master of Ruins” to “Master of Monuments” so that the daily would cover both kinds of monument.

Obviously the change wasn’t tested properly in the alpine BL since it is not working, but there is no need to accuse ANet of not thinking ahead to prepare in advance for a possible return of the alpine BL. Granted that they frequently DON’T seem to think ahead, in this case they did and deserve a pat on the back for their forethought as well as a brickbat for the poor execution.

DivaCeryn.2673

i read all release notes Brett. Desert Borderlands are no longer there only the Alpine so there are no Monuments only the Ruins in Alpine yet daily is listed as cap a monument or ruin when it should be only ruin as the monument are no longer there.