[merged] Invasion Canceler not advancing...

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

The only one that did not update for me was Harathi Hinterlands. I disconnected about half way through but got back in through a party member. Got end credit but didn’t count towards achievement. At 10/13 but should be 11/13.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

To answer the questions:

I have never disconnected during an invasion, and never switched characters.

I have had events count in both overflow and normal servers, but since I didn’t notice which event didn’t count I don’t know when the bug occured. I’ve been going through and re-doing all the zones, keeping track of which ones updated.

I know my first 5 zones counted because I finished the vorrp quest.

They were: Blazeridge, Fireheart, Frostgorge, Lonar’s pass, Timberline.

I also got the flame and frost achive, so I know fireheart and frostgorge are good to go.

After that I did: Iron Marches, sparkfly, bloodtide, field of ruin, gendarran, dredgehaunt, hitherlands, and maelstrom.

I know that Maelstrom, Gendarran, hitherlands, and dredgehaunt all ticked up. they were Home Server. Home Server, Overflow, Overflow.

I do not know about Iron Marches, Field of Ruin, Bloodtide, or Sparkfly ticked upon completion. I did sparkfly a second time but no extra tick, not sure if if it counted or not. Will continue to do these 4 events and check and see if they update upon completion.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

To answer the questions:

I have never disconnected during an invasion, and never switched characters.

Have you ever started on one map and joined another? Have you ever joined AFTER the invasion was 10 minutes in?

Posted by: calyx.9086

calyx.9086

Looking for some additional information so we can try to nail down the problem.

Can you please let me know if you were on your home server or the overflow when the issue occurred?

In addition, were you able to unlock the map if you did it more than once? Example: If it failed to count the first time but you got credit for the second attempt.

Thanks!

I was on the overflow when I did not get credit for maps, and I have received credit for 3 maps I did on my home server.

I have not yet repeated any maps that I needed credit for.

Thanks for looking into this!

Posted by: Flameseeker.1563

Flameseeker.1563

Just finished fields of ruin successfully for the 1st time on my homeworld, didn’t swap chars or disconnect.
8/13 before and i’m still 8/13

Posted by: Tierce.5370

Tierce.5370

My observasion:
If you don’t disconnect at all during the event, stay on the map for the full 45 minutes and participate in each wave, achievement will correctly credit.

I have stayed fully connected and participating in invasions and not been credited. Last night (Aug 21) I ran Frostgorge twice, once on overflow and once on home server (Aurora Glade) back-to-back, stayed fully connected, and Vorpp’s Portal Invasion Closer did not advance. (I’d run Frostgorge on release day so I wasn’t sure if it had already been credited under Worldwide Invasion Responder and Portal Canceler.)

Today I ran Mount Maelstrom before the patch, was fully connected throughout, and was credited under Vorpp’s Portal Invasion Closer, Worldwide Invasion Responder, and Portal Canceler. I know I ran this map on release day so it must have been one for which I had not been previously credited.

For Vorrp’s stuff are you using a character that has done the Closing Ceremony instance and the follow ups for the invasions?

Yes. Same character for everything.

Another question: For those that aren’t receiving credit, did you disconnect or swap characters during the event?

No. Same character, no swapping, no disconnect—when I disconnect during an invasion and go back, it’s usually to a world that Scarlet isn’t attacking. So it’s really obvious I’m not getting credited there and I’m not counting that.

Only once was I able to reconnect to an active world. I don’t remember which or when that was, only that I was surprised I actually reconnected to an active world. Reread my notes, and I recorded this: Aug. 21, post-patch that day, ran Harathi for the first time. Disconnected and reconnected. No advancement. Prior to Harathi and also post-patch that day, I’d done Dredgehaunt for the first time, stayed connected, and also not been credited.

How about how many people who went to the map the first time (after the living story status updated) and then tried to go to another overflow, disconnected, or in any way just left the map that they originally started on?

See above. Also, I’ve never clicked on the popup window to move from overflow to home server, if that’s what you mean. I figure the only reason why a popup window would appear within an invasion timeframe is if it finishes on the home server.

Here’s the problem: THIS IS A GATE TO THE REST OF THE CONTENT.

Yes. I am also not too happy with having been locked out of Gauntlet achievements because of this. Some friends ran me through Scarlet’s Playhouse today so I have regained access, but I find that I lack interest in fighting the game’s technical difficulties in order to progress the game.

(edited by Tierce.5370)

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

I too am using the same character for everything, I’ve only disconnected once during Fireheart Rise but I managed to rejoin my party at the end of the event and help beat down Scarlet just enough to get the first part of the fire & frost achieve. Whether this actually counted towards overall 13 map completion I’ve no idea, I didn’t check that out.

I now have the full achieve for fire & frost now so apparently fireheart rise and frostgorge sound should be completed, but going by other’s completion in this thread it seems I might have to keep a close eye on the achievements to verify if all the maps I have to revisit actually will count towards the total maps completed.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: Depotboy.6204

Depotboy.6204

12/13 here. I thought Fireheart Rise might be my last one, so I tried to do it tonight. Unfortunately, me and a lot of other people got booted, and when we logged back in were of course, sent to overflow. We completed on overflow but I’m still 12/13. I’m now 100% positive I’ve done all maps, outside of Fireheart, twice over.

It was the last achievement I needed for the meta, but for some reason yesterday when doing dailies, one of my dailies gave me credit towards the meta achievement. So instead of getting 25 AP I got 1 from the daily. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s part of the problem.

Posted by: Miri Fala.5813

Miri Fala.5813

6/13 here – Lornar’s Pass didn’t update for me. I’d not done it before, and we’d killed Scarlet, but my achievement didn’t budge. I was not in an overflow, but I did crash partway through the invasion. When I reconnected, I was in an overflow with no invasion, so I joined my party back in my home server. I was probably missing for a couple minutes at most. Otherwise, I was there from beginning to end.

Disappointing – this achievement already relies so much on luck.

(edited by Miri Fala.5813)

Posted by: Lilerictv.9806

Lilerictv.9806

I was trying to do Hrathi, and your servers disconnect me a few times, when I came back I was in the concurrent overflow, but my party was in the right instance, so I joined theirs during final wave, close a few portals and killed scarlet, no advancement.

-cheers-

Unreal Aussies [uA] http://unrealaussies.com/
Join the GvG community at http://gw2gvg.com

Posted by: smitske.4912

smitske.4912

Another question: For those that aren’t receiving credit, did you disconnect or swap characters during the event?

very often this was the case yes. Shouldnt you still get the credit because you were there at the end though?

Also if it gets fixed, we will get the counts we shouldve had or is that not possible?

Posted by: bastifs.1946

bastifs.1946

I didn’t get credit for Harati Hinterlands playing on Elona Reach this morning. My client crashed during the final wave. Was able to join my party but no additional point towards achievement. still 11/13

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

The Achievement label says: “13 different maps”

I’m correctly at 10/13 cause i have done it on:
Frostgorge Sounds
Fireheart Rise
Blazeridge Steppes
Fields of Ruin
Lonar’s Pass
Dredgehaunt Cliff
Timberline Falls
Mount Maelstrom
Bloodtide Coast
Sparkfly Fen

- If you repeat the event 2 times in the same map, you will not get the +1
- No problems with overflows
- you will get the +1 even if you fail, you just need to partecipate and wait the 45 min timer

I think there is no problems with this achievement at all, it is only hard to find the event in 13 different maps.

Regards,
M

I’m sorry. I thought I was abundantly clear when I gave the example of how Frostgorge even completed it’s own Friend of Fire and Frost achieve that each map I visited was the first time for the event.

I’m sorry. It does not work consistently. It IS most definitely bugged.

I was able to boost to 10/13 late last night in Fields of Ruin; however, Mt. Maelstrom and Frostgorge still have not counted for me.

My list so far is:

Frostgorge Sounds
Fireheart Rise
Blazeridge Steppes
Fields of Ruin
Lonar’s Pass
Dredgehaunt Cliff
Timberline Falls
Mount Maelstrom
Bloodtide Coast
Sparkfly Fen
Harathi Highlands
Iron Marches

Yet, oddly, I have only 10/13. I should have 12/13.

Still think it’s not a bug? It’s a bug.

Edit: At this point, I would very much like some Dev acknowledgement as I am becoming increasingly concerned that I will be able to complete this achievement as their may not be enough maps left since Frostgorge and Mt. Maelstrom are bugged for me (seen as done before but not giving credit to achievement).

dont forget Gandarran fields =) it also counts towards the meta^^

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

im missing fields of ruin and lonars pass i hope it comes soon^^

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

Just did Harathi again without disconnecting and it got me the achievement.
It seems for me disconnecting was the problem, even though I got back to the original map through a party.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

Posted by: smitske.4912

smitske.4912

just did fireheart rise, no overflow, no dc, but no credit.

Posted by: Tasslehoff.5738

Tasslehoff.5738

11/13 all locations completed, no char switch no cd, no credit which one? dont know…

Posted by: Boo.5743

Boo.5743

Disconnecting is not the problem.

I failed to get credit for Lornar’s Pass and Iron Marches despite being there from start to finish, not being on overflow, not disconnecting, not swapping char (I do all the content on my main) and actively participating in the fights and killing Scarlet.

Stuck at 11/13 and need those two zones for the achievement.

Conversely, I did get credit for Sparkfly Fen despite arriving late and having to guest on another server because my home instance and overflows were full.

Posted by: Ajalle.3561

Ajalle.3561

Did last 13th yesterday, but have only 11/13. I have no idea which one not counted, but repeat them all? Spend another 13 hours? Really??
And if I will have bug again at same map, how i can recognize it?
Current achievement system missing tracking option for individual achievement. At least I could to see missing ones to repeat them. But for now its a problem.

Posted by: Neka.7482

Neka.7482

Same problem here, I did all maps, but I’m stuck at 11/13… It’s annoying! I’m working and I don’t have time to repeat maps every hour to see if counts or not!!!! Arg!

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

The only “swapping” I’ve done is waypointing within the map… could that be causing it somehow?

I wonder, if the system checking if you’re in the zone and eligible for credit considers you “on” the map when you’re waypointing or is it when you’re on the loading screen you’re considered “between” zones?

(edited by Pifil.5193)

Posted by: Wikus.7504

Wikus.7504

Good to finally see official response.

I never disconnected nor swapped characters during the invasion. The two maps that are not counting for me (Sparkfly Fen and Mount Maelstrom) were done on overflows, however, I had also previously completed several other maps on overflows, so that does not seem to be the problem.

Unfortunately, I simply do not have the time to try and do those two maps again, unless you release a fixed rotation of maps. As it is, having to check once on the hour throughout the entire day for the maps you need, and then having to go through ~45 minutes of that map (again) and then find that it didn’t count of the achievements (again) would be borderline insanity. It is asking too much from the average casual player.

Posted by: Lydeck.5214

Lydeck.5214

This happened to me again last night.

I had 2 maps not update for me earlier in the day. That night, I played the Timberline Falls invasion and it actually gave me credit.

Afterward, the Mount Maelstrom invasion happened and I went there, and I didn’t get credit for doing it (the achievement progression) when we beat it.

I had thought the problem may be from switching overflows or to the main map after going to the invasion map (aka trying to join friends), but I didn’t do that at Maelstrom or the one earlier in the day.

Posted by: Casta.5697

Casta.5697

Done all 12 zones except Mount Maelstrom, all successfully, but I’m at 8/13 no disconnections, no char swapping, but I was in overflow for the most of them. I think the problem might be overflow not registering the achievement.

(edited by Casta.5697)

Posted by: Mephisto.1604

Mephisto.1604

im stuck on 10/13 theres only 2 zone that i havnt seen pop up so even if they count i wont be completing the achievment, 1 zone did not count for me so i just hope this bug gets stomped out in order to get this last one completed.

(edited by Mephisto.1604)

Posted by: Emopandagurke.3497

Emopandagurke.3497

I completed 8 differenz zones, which all did count towards the achievement.
After I completed the Vorpp thing was done no other zone did count

I participated from the beginning till the end in my home server… no Overflow!

-Elona Reach-

Posted by: Ralrak.6537

Ralrak.6537

I should be at 12/13 right now.
Counter notes me at 10/13.

Did Lornar’s Pass and Fireheart Rise twice each, and they both didn’t give me credit.

DID NOT DISCONNECT OR SWAP CHARACTER IN ANYONE OF THEM (Big important note to the devs).

Edit: Just did Lornar’s Pass again, still no update.

(edited by Ralrak.6537)

Posted by: curtegg.5216

curtegg.5216

I’ve had DC’ing occurring a lot lately running these zergs frustrating the hell out of me. In fact one time we were within 30 seconds of downing the final boss lady and I dc’d therefore giving me no credit. ANET a simple solution is to allow DC’d players back in to their parties overflow no matter if the population is full as long as the players did not leave their party. Full servers can easily accommodate this is if you simply put a 95% cap on normal populations. This would solve a lot of the DC’ing player issues.

Boo.5743

Still can’t see a pattern. Just finished doing Iron Marches and Lornar’s Pass while guesting on Vabbi. Got achievement for IM, but not for LP.

In both cases, I arrived during the first wave and participated in the combat, and both events failed as people were more interested in farming. No disconnects, char changes, etc.

Currently 12/13 and still needing Lornar’s Pass to complete the achievment.

Posted by: MonsterMash.6185

MonsterMash.6185

Can you please let me know if you were on your home server or the overflow when the issue occurred?

In addition, were you able to unlock the map if you did it more than once? Example: If it failed to count the first time but you got credit for the second attempt.

Thanks!

All of my maps have been done on an overflow, some have given credit, some have not.
I did Sparkfly Fen twice and received credit the second time on 22/08/2013.
However, I have also done harathi hinterlands twice, and have not received credit either time

I did not disconnect or swap characters between some giving credit and some not giving credit.
In fact I did Sparkfly Fen twice in the same day during the same login, having not disconnected or swapped characters, but received credit the second time.

Posted by: Trinnitty.8256

Trinnitty.8256

For me, i’m pretty sure it bugs out on a character then you have to start using another character.

I was using my warrior for the first 2 or 3 days and repeated the maps and still didn’t get credit. Now i’m using a different character going back to same maps and its getting me credit for them. 11/13 completed now.

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

I just had this occur today in Harathi. It was the home world. Just logged in and did it. Got the rewards, no acheivement credit. And not that this is only the second invasion I completed (first was is Sparkfly).

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Thanks!

Frostgorge Sound, was on home (Maguuma) server. Disconnected a few minutes in (internet died), reconnected and rejoined my party on home server. Event failed. Didn’t get credit for achieves (inc the FS/FR one, still at 1/2), party member did. Got full event reward.

Haven’t been able to catch FS again while online, so no second attempts yet.

Update: caught FS just now, and this time it counted toward both achieves. Have them all finished now.

Same character, never did any of these on a different character.

Posted by: TBrother.9138

TBrother.9138

I just caught FS just now also, It counted for everyone in my party except for me. I’m stuck at 10/13 and I’ve done all the maps atleast 3 times, I kept a list. I’ve done them on different characters also.

I’m started to get frustrated , because I don’t know which maps counted and didn’t count. The only map I know for certain I need is FS. The other are up in the air, I didn’t know their was a bug, so I didn’t check to see what maps I got credit for. Even when I go to a map I’ve done and don’t get credit, I can’t just assumed I already got credit for it. I wish their was a list or something, so I can do something else other than go to every single event hoping its the one I don’t have credit for. Thanks!

Posted by: rosey.5309

rosey.5309

This achievement is beginning to drive me bananas now. My last post stated that i only needed Lornar’s pass as i was stuck at 12/13 and only Lornar’s pass was left for me. I did Lornar’s pass last night, did not disconnect, did not change characters and did it on overflow and received the reward…Yet the achievement still states 12/13.

I am starting to get very frustrated and angry with this, I have written down and counted all the maps i did and just to be safe I re-did every map 3 times except for Frostgorge Sound and Fireheart Rise each of which i did once since those maps, especially Frostgorge sound are not being attacked as much as the other maps.

So i am having to painstakingly monitor where the event is every hour on the dot to see if it is the one i need, or if it isn’t i repeat it to see if it is the bugged map that will push the achievement to 13/13.

I should have successfully received credit for Frostgorge and Fireheart since i received credit for the achievement “Friend of Fire and Frost.”

At the moment I am just upset and about to give this up, however angry because i don’t know why its not working for some of us and because there is no easy way to see which map is the one not counting, which you guys seriously need to do something about.

I agree with another poster who said that it should have been like the kites where it checked off WHICH one you have done, but with this one there is just no way to figure this out…

Posted by: Drago Ivansen.5398

Drago Ivansen.5398

I was on a Frostgorge Sound overflow with a full party at 1400 est 2013/8/23. I was fought in all three waves. My client became unresponsive while using a way point with 13-15 minutes left and eventually i was disconnected. There was about 25% left in the final wave. I reconnect and was able to get back on the same server with my group just as the final wave was ending and scarlet was spawning. I joined in for the scarlet fight and got credit and loot as normal, but did not get credit for “Friend of Fire and Frost” or “Invasion Canceler”. This is my second time attempting FS and both times I was disconnected at some point. The first time I was unable to get back in.

Please give me my achievements!

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

Next

Hey folks,

We’re still looking into this.

As I mentioned before, there are a few things that MIGHT be affecting your ability to complete these achievements:

• Killing Molten Alliance or pirates does not count towards event credit.
  • Killing spawns from the Clockwork part piles does not count towards event credit.

The best bet for getting event completion is going to be taking down the Clockwork champions. They are directly tied to event completion.

Please keep providing details when you fail to receive completion.

Thank you!

Posted by: Savoy.6824

Savoy.6824

I missed credit for 3 of my invasion attempts. For the first one I think the reason was Scarlet died too fast for me to get to her and get credit (this was on the first day before they buffed her heart power). For the other two of them I believe the reason was because I was running around during the events trying to get the waypoints in the zones before scarlet came up because I wanted to make sure I could get to her since I believe not being there for an the end will cause you to miss credit. And since she spawns at a random waypoint I felt I needed atleast 80% of the waypoints in the zone.

So I changed my behavior. I made sure to do one event in each wave, both clockwork and whatever other flavor of baddie was up (Pirates,Moleten Alliance). This was pretty challenging for me on the mount malestrom map cause I had only 3 waypoints and I had to run around grabbing more between events. When I participated in an event for each wave and was there at the end when scarlet died, I found that I got credit.

This has been frustrating because I want to go back and finish the gauntlet achievments but I cant since this story line is blocking that content. Its fine to block content with story as long as the story isnt buggy. I feel some free achievment points would make up for it. Somewhere around 100.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once – Nietzsche

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

Hey folks,

As I mentioned before, there are a few things that MIGHT be affecting your ability to complete these achievements:

• Killing spawns from the Clockwork part piles does not count towards event credit.

The best bet for getting event completion is going to be taking down the Clockwork champions. They are directly tied to event completion.

Thank you!

I didnt dc/swap char and did all events with killing clock+pirate+molten and I’m missing one 12/13 atm.. I dont want to go back and do all 13 again.. are you going to fix this or make it able to show which one you have done?

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

Posted by: Crixx.2457

Crixx.2457

Same problem for me, I’m 10/13 when I should be 11/13.

I remember disconnecting on a map yesterday, and it was the only time I d/c’d. I never checked to see if my counter updated, but it can’t be a co-incidence surely.

Posted by: JakHammer.7094

JakHammer.7094

Well Josh, thanks for that last tip as it is almost certainly the reason I have been stuck. Following the main groups, which have been focusing the pirates in particular, since their loot seems the best, would probably explain everything.

Are there any other critically important hidden gotchas you guys would be willing to share before it is too late to do these achievements? Just asking.

Posted by: papillon.4186

papillon.4186

I have done all 13 areas ( some many times) and have credit for 12.
If it is the case of only needing to kill off 1 more champion, how do I know which champion I didn’t kill?
Do I have to do them all again to discover which one?

Boo.5743

Not sure about this. I definitely attacked at least two Clockwork Champions at the last event in Lornar’s Pass. I got the end reward but didn’t get credit for the achievement. I’ve done that area twice now and it’s the last one I need.

EDIT:

Did Lornar’s Pass again at 01:00 gmt. Third time now.
Killed only clockwork creatures including 4 champions. Still no achievement and this is the last area on my list.

I’m giving up on this until it is fixed. If it was a set rotation I would try again, but with the random rotation it’s just too time consuming. To be honest, I’m getting quite tired of these grindy achievements.

(edited by Boo.5743)

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Hey folks,

Thank you!

I don’t think that’s the problem, really. The second time I did FS I pretty much stuck to farming pirates, and I still got the achievements. The first time I did more minions than molten/aetherblades, and got nothing.

Posted by: Lydeck.5214

Lydeck.5214

Just happened to me again, and I made sure to get plenty of Watchwork Champions this time.

Sparkfly Fen was the map.

Posted by: Cuchullain.3104

Cuchullain.3104

I am having this same issue. I have 12/13 maps but can’t get the last. I have done all zones at least twice ( I now keep a checklist), getting the reward at the end.

This is borked and they need to fix it. For the life of me I can’t see why Aetherblades or Molten Alliance wouldn’t give you credit for the event. This makes no sense.

GG as always Anet taking something that could be fun and turning it into a frustrating grindo nightmare. Why don’t you just make it 13 maps altogether and leave it at that, rather than requiring us to do all 13 individual maps? 13 hours of grinding and waiting around isn’t enough for a kittening achievement you have to make it worse? Then it’s bugged on top of that?

Please hire a common sense consultant. Your company needs one desperately.

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

i’m at 12/13 but i have no clue what i did wrong, i kill everything during the event, champions of every kind, but i still don’t know which map was bugged and why.
most maps i’ve done more than once with the same alt or other alts… but i still don’t get credit

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Update:
Then I had 9/13 whereas it already should have been 10/13, but after I did Lornar’s Pass the second time, I now have 10/13.

I should have 7/13, but actually have 6/13.
It once did not count and that must have been when I had a disconnect in the last few minutes. I had terrible lags the whole time as well.
I was able to reconnect and also got the full end reward, but no progress for the achievement.
I was on my home world, did not swap characters or did anything different compared to the other times it counted.

Until now I could not try to do the same map again. I am not even sure which one it was, I did not pay attention to it until my bf and me figured out he was one map ahead because he already received portal components and I did not (we did these events together and should have had this achievement progress at the same time).

(edited by Navi.7142)

Posted by: Liz.5921

Liz.5921

Stuck on 12/13. Still trying to figure out what zone didn’t count. I had 10/13 completed last night before I logged off. Today I needed Fields of Ruin, Iron Marches and Lornar’s Pass. Lornar’s counted but I didn’t see which of the other two gave me credit.

I just got finished doing Iron Marches again (we missed Scarlet by the way) and didn’t receive credit. I did complete Fields of Ruin earlier this afternoon but I switched characters during the event while in a group. We killed Scarlet when I was in Fields. Not sure which part is giving me the problem here. It can go either way it seems. I’m thinking it’s Iron Marches since I haven’t gotten a successful kill of her on that map yet.

I don’t know though. I guess I will have to try it again… for the third time and then try Fields again for the third time. This is getting annoying though. Can you guys please fix this issue? I hate waiting around for a few hours to see if the zones I need are being invaded.

Veliya Elyse of [ARES]
Human Elementalist <3
Dragonbrand U.S.

Posted by: Khrel.7419

Khrel.7419

i am also stucked at 12/13. i have done every map at least 2 times (some 3 times)

i think lornar is “buggy” but i have done it now 3 times… i am burned out and i think i just wait for a patch/hotfix or whatever

it would be nice if anet could add a list in the achievment category… which maps are missing