my inventory was just EMPTIED!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

i fought tequatl, and i got a TEQUATL’S HOARD! which was great, but while i was picking the reward i wanted out of it i lagged for a sec and went to the character seleect screen. when i logged back in all the loot i had gotten from tequatl was GONE, including my hoard chest! a;dhgadlsgha;odhga;ghas!!!!!!!!!!!!

for a brief second after i logged back in it flashed the loading screen for mount maelstrome instead of sparkfly fen, which is where i was before i went to sparkfly, almost like it rolled me back before i ever went to sparkfly

soooooo…..am i gana get a new hoard chest?

Posted by: Khold.4057

Khold.4057

This just happened to me after killing Teq.. Lost all my loot all the Karma everything like I never did anything. If I am going to put the time in to fight the world bosses and then be penalized for spending said time, I will just stop doing that content. This is ridiculous. I was in the same group as the Original Poster as well!

Duke Nukem.6783

why did i take the time looking at all the skins in my teq hoard chest i shuda just clicked one as fast as i could =(

Duke Nukem.6783

aaaah look at it! its right there RIGHT THERE! I ALMOST HAD IT

Attachments:

Duke Nukem.6783

i guess we will just sing blues tunes to show our sadness for our lost items NOOOOOBDY KNOWS the trouble iv seen, NOOOOBODY KNOWS my sorrow

Posted by: Nirim.6789

Nirim.6789

Well, that priest asked for a donation afterall…

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

If there’s no record of that in game, there’s no way Anet Customer Support could grant it to you. Anyone is able to use chat codes to show in map chat. You should have taken a screenshot of your inventory, with your cursor hovering over the item. But still, not sure how Anet will respond to missing loot.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Duke Nukem.6783

Well, that priest asked for a donation afterall…

PRAAAAAAISE RNGESUS

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

There’s no real point in asking the forum if you’ll get it back. No one can tell you from here. You’ll have to contact support and see what they say. Send them the screenshot with the ticket in case that helps.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.