not sure if this ia a bug or not

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: taznivek.2943

taznivek.2943

i had no idea that a person could friend you in game without you knowing is and without you being able to refuse the friend request if this is not a bug i am sorry but i would like to ask if you could possibly implement this in game where you get a notification that says so and so would like to add you as a friend would you like to accept or not thanks for reading all of this

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Yes, some time ago I realized that. I just realized someone had added me as friend when I occasionally checked the Followers tab. Not notifications, not questions or anything was given. They could have me in their list and I don’t having them in mine for ages if I didn’t check that tab. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or not and I thought it was a normal behavior at first glance (although odd).

As a suggestion for your bug report, you could edit title and put a better text in there. Try to use something more descriptive like “No notices when someone adds you”. That way there may be more changes to get it looked by a dev. You can do that by clicking the link just below the title.