ori/ancient wood nodes missing?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

I have been searching Frostgorge for the ori/ancient wood nodes to no avail. Cannot find any no matter where I look. They just disappeared after this last update/patch.

Anyone else having this problem?

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Yes, guild mates this morning where talking about that on vent this morning that the nodes all seem to have vanished, I managed to find like 3 copper nodes in queensdale when there are usually 20+

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Nope … got 2x anicent wood and 1 ori in frostgorge on 3 different characters so far. Haven’t bothered searching for the other ori. Of course all of this is different on each server …

Hmm just checked http://gw2nodes.com/index.php looks like someone has found that 2nd node for me

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

If you are still looking for them, they may have moved to Southsun cove. I mined 3 ori nodes there earlier today, and found one had respawned a few hours later. There’s your missing ori

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

They don’t move across maps. Each map has a set number that you can farm (whether on home, guest, or overflow server). After downloading a new client, the locations will be randomized again.

You can visit orrmaps.com for a crowd-sourced location map. This used to be 100% reliable for my server, but recently people have taken to griefing the locations (for some servers). Now, I look at one of the individual maps posted by users who are known for reliable maps.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”