possible bug with necro minions

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kukaku.1064

Kukaku.1064

this may or may not be a bug, but when im fighting even if my minions have full health they will all reset.. this is a pain mid fight, more to the point is it supposed to happen?

Posted by: MAUS HOUS.8047

MAUS HOUS.8047

Exactly the same here! It’s not just while in combat either, when I exited a cave in Fireheart Rise they all died after I went past the entrance, and they also died when I went up a hill in Fireheart Rise aswell. Maybe it has something to do with trasitioning from high/low ground such as caves and hills, either way it’s very annoying and only been present since the recent feature patch.

Holla. At. Me.

Posted by: Shadow Myth.6132

Shadow Myth.6132

Likely the same bug seen with Flesh of the Master trait. See https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Minons-level-scaling-Flesh-of-the-Master/first#post4406197 for details.

Posted by: Genevra.6318

Genevra.6318

I just noticed the same problem with my minions. Can someone please confirm if this is a bug or a new “feature” of the patch? If it is a bug, how soon will it be fixed? Right now, this is making my minion master virtually unplayable!

Posted by: msrazz.2138

msrazz.2138

Still having issues with minions dying off…randomly drop dead when running, entering a cave, covered bridge, bridge over water, etc. Please, please fix this!!

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

I think the culling they did to eliminate mini pets has rebounded and is killing our minions. I’ve had them just disappear for no reason. Just poof…gone.

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

Posted by: Lynne.8416

Lynne.8416

I’m having the same issue. Hubby does not have Flesh of the master traited and he has no issue with minions. I have it traited and mine “die” regardless if in fight or not.

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I’m seeing this as well now. If you have minions turned on for underwater they die anyway, and mine seem to disappear no matter what I do in some maps.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I have noticed it and sent an in-game ticket but ti would be wise if everyone did the same. I looked at the trait and it does seem like thats the problem. When u switch lvl areas within a map the game thinks u reassigning the trait.

Posted by: Zenoax.6704

Zenoax.6704

Bug here too. My minion master is constantly getting into trouble because I run into mobs and suddenly only have my staff to rely on.
Personally, I can’t believe they haven’t fixed it yet. At best this should have been correct day two. I know with updates things can go wrong, but come on. It wasn’t broke before, and you ruined it. If its not fixed soon, it just lazy programmers and a company that doesn’t care.