pvp dishonor for no reason

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: wargod son.6173

wargod son.6173

please someone answer me this first off i have not played pvp over two years then tonight i was thinking hey let’s do some pvp first match was great tried 3 more matches nope for some reason i get the long loading screen and a dc back to the character select screen three times i’m like wow really. so i finally get back into the pvp lobby tryed to q up for another match pvp dishonor yeah that’s not fair i only got the chance to one match the other 3 was long loading screen and kick back to character select screen what’s going on this

The true world revealed / Weaknesses now known to me / Time to go to work. (zero)

(edited by wargod son.6173)

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Do you have this with ranked only? Or unranked aswell?

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

If you leave or disconnect from a match, or fail to join the match when the queue pops, you receive a dishonor timeout. Dishonor timeouts grow longer the more often you get them. Based on the description, everything with the dishonor system appears to working properly.

The issue you are having with disconnecting when attempting to join the match could be caused by many different things. It may be your internet connection, or the route over the internet that your packets take to get to Arenanet. It may be an issue with the game client on your PC. It could be something on Anet’s side, although there would probably be many more people complaining if that were the case.

wargod son.6173

If you leave or disconnect from a match, or fail to join the match when the queue pops, you receive a dishonor timeout. Dishonor timeouts grow longer the more often you get them. Based on the description, everything with the dishonor system appears to working properly.

The issue you are having with disconnecting when attempting to join the match could be caused by many different things. It may be your internet connection, or the route over the internet that your packets take to get to Arenanet. It may be an issue with the game client on your PC. It could be something on Anet’s side, although there would probably be many more people complaining if that were the case.

it would not let me load in the match my internet fine game just would not let me load in like 3 times

The true world revealed / Weaknesses now known to me / Time to go to work. (zero)

wargod son.6173

Do you have this with ranked only? Or unranked aswell?

i play nonrank because i don’t get the chance to play rank because i miss the seasons everytime so i just play nonrank i’m not a leaver i’ll stick it out win or lose because i like to have fun