trading post wont work for me despite all my guildies and friends being able to use it,

trading post wont work for me despite all my guildies and friends being able to use it,

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: jacksuN.8391

jacksuN.8391

why am i the only person i know that cant use the trading post?
help

Posted by: Lyko.6971

Lyko.6971

You are not the only one.

It still doesn’t work for me despite being ‘fixed’. I just see the circular loading graphic forever whenever I try to access gem store, trading post or anything in that tab.

I have submitted two tickets about it.

Posted by: jacksuN.8391

jacksuN.8391

yeah thats exactly what i get!
my friends are smashing professions outleveling me and i cant even earn a penny

Posted by: Dumdumgenius.4683

Dumdumgenius.4683

LOL, You are not lonely , I can’t open the holy trading post too.

Posted by: Muewsik.9615

Muewsik.9615

Indeed, you are not the only one with this fate. I too have learned to balance a 45 silver check book.

Posted by: wartynewt.1936

wartynewt.1936

for me the trading post and gem store are just grey pages… can’t use it either

Posted by: Muewsik.9615

Muewsik.9615

Update, Tried my account on a machine that had no problem accessing the trading post and by magic, I was able to use it. So it’s a file issue on your specific machine. Haven’t completely uninstalled/reinstalled but I suspect that may solve our problems.

Anyone know if a ‘file repair’ option exists somewhere? That would be nice.