wearing armor makes me lose crit %

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Pazernus.9273

Pazernus.9273

so im not sure if there is some bug going on here, or whats causing it. on my necromancer right now with 2 bufffs up, vitality and x% precission from vitality and toughness.

when my necro doesnt have anything worn on her chest slot, i got 32.9% critical hit chance. when i wear armor that adds power, vitality and ferocity, i go to 32.23% chance.

screenshots below, now sure if the buffs them self are messing it up, or whats causing it, but i dont think its intented if you wear something over nothing, that your stats goes lower :P

http://i.imgur.com/8AQ9ukj.jpg without chest armor
http://i.imgur.com/H35GPBe.jpg with chest armor.

gonna add update soon after the buff runs out , incase those affected the stat changing

update: buff wore off and im now on 26.23% crit wich stays the same even if i take the armor off. BUT if i take the buff item (quality maintenance oil, 5% of toughness and 3% of vitality into precission) i get the same bug again.

with armor that has vitality, im at 32.23%, with -NOTHING- on the armor slot i got 32.9% so its clearly not something thats intented

(edited by Pazernus.9273)

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

What’s weird is that your precision increases by 3 but your critical chance drops.

What’s the utility effect on you? A maintenance oil by chance?

Posted by: Pazernus.9273

Pazernus.9273

yeah like i edited, its maintenance oil. so x% of toughness and vitality into precission.

so without armor on that slot, i gain that vitality the armor has that adds 3 to precission, but it loses that~ 0.2-0.3% on crit chance. sure its marginal but it still doesnt really make sense to lose crit :s

without the oil its all fine, so i assume the bug is somewhere in the buff item it self thats causing it, or in the 3 precission i gain that somehow lowers it instead of increases.

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

In game critical chance is a lie. Calculate it yourself from precision, instead.