weird chaos weapon collection unlock

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

after a recent update the chaos weapon collection became unlocked on my account (trident and staff are marked as “collected”) although i never possessed any of them.

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

same here for lovestruck or whatever the other collection was.

AyaĆ­lla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

any update on this?

Posted by: James Spades.4720

James Spades.4720

I have one zodiak and one dreamthistle weapon unlocked that i never got. i also have one jade and one scelerite that i dont have on my wardrobe even tough i could have got those ones when they were first introduced… It would be strange tough that they could track that to be in our collection and not in the wardrobe… At least for the black lion collections they should ignore the fact that we didn’t have the weapon skin at the time of wardrobe introduction… these skins are expensive :S

Posted by: doomfodder.2906

doomfodder.2906

I think the skins to which you refer were “earned” as PvP only skins during the “glory days”. I recall seeing them appear in inventory from opening glory chests &/or using the PvP Mystic Forge. Accordingly I have SOME of them showing as unlocked in collections but NOT unlocked in wardrobe. The skins that I actually used in PvP PRIOR to the merge are still available in wardrobe.