winterberry nodes are not resetting

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

yesterday i farmed all nodes in the map. Then I went to sleep and now (12hr later) there are no nodes in the map.

Posted by: Shadow.9610

Shadow.9610

They are reset with the daily reset at 01:00 UTC+1.

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

Since when? I remember farming them without a timer reset.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t think they are reset with Daily reset. There may be a bug, or they may be included in the random reset. Probably not been out long enough to determine.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

If it works like the other new zones, there are a couple of mechanics to watch out for:

• Some nodes are capped per map and per character (or per account), e.g. in B-Fen, you can only farm so much unbound magic in each named area (and I think the same applies to bloodstone mines)
  • Individual nodes on individual instances have two respawn timers: whichever is later between daily reset and an approximately a 8-20 hour delay per node, i.e. some nodes won’t refresh at reset; you have to wait longer.
John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I have them half reset …

The berry nodes generally have two nodes right next to each other. One of those have reset but the other has not. Timer can’t account for that.

Just toss this on the pile with the rest of the “bugs that will never be fixed” and move on …