First time I log in this happens!!

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: EsLafiel.4517

EsLafiel.4517

Not sure a good way to explain this and so not sure a good title for this, so I went with that.

Well every time I try, well not every time but every new time.

That’s not it,, every time I come to this website to log in, I gotta log in 2 times before it works.

Yes I think that is the proper way to say it in English.

Login Error: Portal returned error: invalid_request — /var/www/forum/gw2/en/shared/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/oauth2-0.8.0/lib/oauth2/client.rb:108:in `request’ — login_controller.rb 94 (fangamer:-1).

I get that and always gotta try to log in again, but the second time works. However once I log out and try to come back to log back in, I get that and I have to log in again for it to work.

Posted by: myng.3516

myng.3516

Are you logging in with the main site or through the forums?

I noticed that when I log into the main site, sometimes it doesn’t log me into the forums so I have to log in twice. This issue could be totally unrelated to yours though, so I’m not sure.

Overpaid, Underplayed

Posted by: EsLafiel.4517

EsLafiel.4517

Are you logging in with the main site or through the forums?

I noticed that when I log into the main site, sometimes it doesn’t log me into the forums so I have to log in twice. This issue could be totally unrelated to yours though, so I’m not sure.

yes using forums and second, does it send that error message to you, that I showed.

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

I get the same problem. I’m using Chrome, if it matters. I go directly to the log in page via bookmark, and get that error message for the first login. When I re-enter my log in information it works fine.