0KB/s Download Problem

0KB/s Download Problem

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Nightsin.2439

Nightsin.2439

Hello, Recently I felt like getting back into Gw2, so I went straight ahead and downloaded the setup from the website, the Problem is everytime I launch the setup it starts downloading at around 50kb/s until it reaches 3000-5000kb then my download goes back to 0kb/s. I’ve tried many things that say it fixes but I can’t seem to get it fixed. I tried -assetsrv fix, I tried netsh winsock reset in CMD, I took down firewall and deleted all my antiviruses, I ran Guildwars 2 Test just for more info, I also ran Guild Wars 2 Diagnostics by renaming my Gw2 Setup but nothing seems to work..

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: mimic.5146

mimic.5146

I’m having the same problem too. I just got a new PC and wanted to install and try GW2 again, but right around the 3000-5000 kb mark it drops to 0 kb/s. I’ve tried the other fixes explained as well to no avail. Also of note, the client seems to go unresponsive, I have to close it through task manager.

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: Roa.6093

Roa.6093

Me too. My download kinda drop to 0 the moment i launch d launcher….

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: Aurora.1926

Aurora.1926

I’m having this issue as well. For me, I’m trying to install the game and it gets stuck at 0. At one point it even timed out and said there was a connection error and that it was retrying, but it then got stuck on that and I ended up having to restart the download myself anyway.

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: flatlined.6597

flatlined.6597

Use a VPN like spotflux

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: ShooterMcgavin.8315

ShooterMcgavin.8315

I am also experiencing this. I decided to fire up the game after not playing for a while. I can’t even get to the part of the launcher that let’s you put your password and user in. It gets to 3k-5k and I get an error.

I guess it’s only been one evening. I’ll try back again tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be fine at that point.

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: Solocup.3069

Solocup.3069

maybe its the new ftp thing going on? there’s tons of people trying to downloading @ once. think of it as a torrent (need more seeds).

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: ShooterMcgavin.8315

ShooterMcgavin.8315

maybe its the new ftp thing going on? there’s tons of people trying to downloading @ once. think of it as a torrent (need more seeds).

Lots of new players and lots of new gold selling accounts ;-)

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: Ciel.8705

Ciel.8705

My Guild Wars 2 updater is stuck at “Downloading 0KB (0KB/sec)” ever since the recent patch. I’ve tried various method to fix it and even send a ticket to the Support team. I’ve tried -assetsrv, netsh winsock reset, vpn, resetting modem, disabling firewall and antivirus and method that the support team have provided, none of the “fix” work for me and this is kind of suck because I just missed out Braham’s Shield Skin and the upcoming gem store sales items… Been two days since I send in my ticket and none of the support team could provide me a working fix.

To clarify, my internet is working properly. I can connect to any other online games, website and guild wars 2 official site.

Attachments:

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: Third Degree Ember.6430

Third Degree Ember.6430

I’m also stuck at the “Downloading 0 KB/sec” or “Connection error(s) detected” screen. Oddly, the game was working three hours ago, and I did not have a problem downloading the patch yesterday. I haven’t touched my internet connection, and I can connect to the site and other games.

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: FireBase Aereon.4307

FireBase Aereon.4307

I’m stuck at 6000 KB and have a “Connection error detected. Retrying…” message on the start-up screen.

Hope they fix it.

Attachments:

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: Risque.2719

Risque.2719

I have the same problem I have been trying to figure it out on my own by visiting many website forums including this forum but no success, My client is stuck on 5mb download and 2 item remaining on patching, Please help I have no problem patching before and didn’t experienced any error until last week patch

Attachments:

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: Chris Cleary

Chris Cleary

Game Security Lead

https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/93290408-Problems-Downloading-or-Patching

I would suggest reading this
Just adding -assetsrv does not do anything.

Professor of Bearbow Math @ Tyria State // @Shazbawt // “The Crippler”

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: Risque.2719

Risque.2719

I already tried this link many times https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/93290408-Problems-Downloading-or-Patching the outcome is still the same it stuck on 2 remaining items with 0kpbs

0KB/s Download Problem

Posted by: Ciel.8705

Ciel.8705

@Christ Cleary

Like I have stated I’ve tried everything that are available from the support section from guild wars 2 website including the one you linked. None of the “fix” work…