1 Hour Left!

1 Hour Left!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: artismygod.2405

artismygod.2405

1 Hour left and the so-promised 72 Hours is over!
Only respond i got was from Lance, like every1 has, and nothing good either.
Everyone on the forums are complaining about him, why isn’t a GM showing and confirm this or at least, give us some kind of explenation?!
Acceptable reasons:
- “The guy was drunk”
- “He’s a noob”
- “He’s a Troll”

Still got 1 hour to go.

Acc name: Zedu
Ticket: 120905-008159

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: SenorPez.1568

SenorPez.1568

They removed the 72 Hour promise from the game update this morning. It’s good to see what kind of company ArenaNet really is.

“We can’t keep our promise, sir!”
“Change the promise, then! And don’t bother me anymore, Lance and I are busy swimming in the cash we’ve earned by banning people for saying ‘poop’ in private chat!”

Guild Wars 2: Join the MMO Revolution!
Get banned for no reason at all!
Endure customer service that’s both slow and unhelpful!

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: artismygod.2405

artismygod.2405

Manager: “We must keep our promise,kitten”
Manager: “We need a black sheep… Get me.. Lance!”
Lance: “Yes sir?”
Manager: “Go copy-paste the same answer to all thetickets, regarding what problem!”
Manager: “At least we keep our promise then, yarr yarr!”
Lance: “Yes sir!”

=> 5euro it went like this!

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: DABhand.2079

DABhand.2079

Did someone say Kittens

Attachments:

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: Borishnikov.7368

Borishnikov.7368

lol forget the 72 hours promise. IF they will fix us, it will happen in 1-2 week…

help : 120902-016533

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: Ariex.6379

Ariex.6379

Lol.
[Incident: 120905-001631]
I wonder when they will actually help.

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: Silk.2813

Silk.2813

They wont help they don’t care I just received an email saying I would be banned if I keep asking why I was suspended, all I wanted was some proof that I did something. Unfortunately they already have are money so we do not matter.

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: Xceptional.7985

Xceptional.7985

They wont help they don’t care I just received an email saying I would be banned if I keep asking why I was suspended, all I wanted was some proof that I did something. Unfortunately they already have are money so we do not matter.

Just out of curiosity… how many times did you ask?
I can imagine lance getting annoyed if you made 15 tickets.

Permabanned. please take a look at 120905-008337

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: Silk.2813

Silk.2813

it was only 3 or 4 I cant remember but it was not an outrageous amount. Pretty sure it was because they have no proof and I kept asking to be sent a screenshot of what I supposedly did.

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: Dan.9801

Dan.9801

it was only 3 or 4 I cant remember but it was not an outrageous amount. Pretty sure it was because they have no proof and I kept asking to be sent a screenshot of what I supposedly did.

I have the same problem, I was banned 14 days for racial slurs and i dont think i ever did anything worth 2 marks on my account instead of 1 (14 days comes after you get a 3 day ban but i never had a 3 day ban) and they just wont answer as to what i said. I even was talking to a GM on these forums and he said exactly “If you tell me your character names i’ll tell you what you said” So i called his bluff and told him my character names and he never answered. Blatantly lying wont help anyone

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: DABhand.2079

DABhand.2079

They can’t give you a screenshot, they don’t see things as you do when playing the game, they have logs etc. Obviously the nature of the logs they can’t give you a screenshot of that either.

1 Hour Left!

Dan.9801

They can’t give you a screenshot, they don’t see things as you do when playing the game, they have logs etc. Obviously the nature of the logs they can’t give you a screenshot of that either.

Copy/Paste of the log of you saying what got you banned? Every other company with MMO’s out there have made it work so you cant tell me they can’t

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: jimdove.5704

jimdove.5704

same thing just happend to me dude. Ive sent an appeal but Im not expecting anything in return other than some auto message. Im no saint but im 100% sure i have no abused anybody in game, Infact ive been extra nice to most people and ignored/reported the trolls who ARE abusing others in game. Come monday morning if nothing is done im going thru my cc to get a charge back since they are and could do in the future ban me for nothing again.

I advise you do the same. seems lots of other people are all for various reasons. If this is how customers of Anet are treated then I dont want ANY part of any of their games now or in the future. Never seen anything like it, AND I SAW DIABLO3 FROM THE START lol

DAOC – Excalibur
WAR – Karak-Azgal

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: XcarpathianX.2159

XcarpathianX.2159

It is a pretty sad world when the consumer has to fear the company they bought the product from, I just bought the game yesterday and already got suspended for unknown reasons other than “Inappropriate” language. They want their game to be a fun and social able game , but now it seems like so many people are afraid of even talking to anyone without getting suspended or banned, and I suppose that is the measure I am going to have to take by just simply not saying a word to anyone and playing the game alone… but something tells me even then I will somehow get suspended or banned

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: Chobiko.9182

Chobiko.9182

I’ll let you in on a little secret, only a minor percentage of users have had their account suspended or hijacked. The majority of us are still online. The ones you see in this forum are people who can’t access the game.

That said if you got banned for inappropriate language then there is one of three scenarios here.

a. You actually did use inappropriate language (swearing excessively, word abuse, name abuse)

b. Someone hijacked your account and used it for the same thing.

c. Some friends of yours had fun in game trolling people calling them colourful.

Make a support ticket, ask them for a log of what you said that was abusive.

1 Hour Left!

Dan.9801

I’ll let you in on a little secret, only a minor percentage of users have had their account suspended or hijacked. The majority of us are still online. The ones you see in this forum are people who can’t access the game.

That said if you got banned for inappropriate language then there is one of three scenarios here.

a. You actually did use inappropriate language (swearing excessively, word abuse, name abuse)

Someone hijacked your account and used it for the same thing.

c. Some friends of yours had fun in game trolling people calling them colourful.

Make a support ticket, ask them for a log of what you said that was abusive.

Lol it’s been 5 days since I sent them my ticket asking what i said that was that abusive. They wont answer, so don’t count on it

1 Hour Left!

Posted by: Chobiko.9182

Chobiko.9182

I believe it takes time because they are handling everybody else and your suspension would probably be over when they get to you.

Even so I hope when this all calms down that people who sincerely ask will get their answer. If indeed there is such a thing that you wouldn’t know why. Until know I have heard that people only got banned for very terrible occurrences like name calling.