1400 gems POOF gone.

1400 gems POOF gone.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Dradiin.8935

Dradiin.8935

This morning i ran a few AC runs then logged off, my daughter has 2 alts on my account but i grilled her and she did not even know what Gems was for.

I get back on about 8 hours later and all of my gems are completely missing. Even the small odd amount that cant be used in the gem store thats over 1400 are missing.

The last transactions i made show what i used gems for int he past, there is nothing new added to this.

I am not sure what else to do, my Email is secure (change the PW weekly) my account password is changed as of 3 minutes ago.

I do not feel i have been hacked because all of my assets other than gems is intact and i would assume those would be gone also if i was hacked. They would amount to well over 300 gold.

If i can get some sort of assistance i would appreciate it.

Am i wrong assuming every transaction pertaining to gems is tracked ?

Thanks for your time.

1400 gems POOF gone.

Posted by: Lysico.4906

Lysico.4906

you give access to someone else, this is what happens..

What assistance should you expect?

You blew it

1400 gems POOF gone.

Posted by: Dradiin.8935

Dradiin.8935

you give access to someone else, this is what happens..

What assistance should you expect?

You blew it

Umm if i cannot share my account with my own 13 year old daughter then the world is wrong, she is not the one to blame in this, your reply comes across as trollish.

I trust my daughter 100%, and it is rather odd that i have no new transactions showing in my gem store.

Thanks for your reply, but i honestly could do without the wild accusations and trolling.

1400 gems POOF gone.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Write a ticket to support for help, and see what they say. Do not mention you let your daughter use the account, but per the ToS, it isn’t allowed for this reason and they might be less inclined to help you.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

1400 gems POOF gone.

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

Does it show a transaction if you just convert gems into gold. I would check both the alts and see how much gold they have.

1400 gems POOF gone.

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

It doesn’t show transactions for gems converted to gold and gold converted to gems.
So it’s quite possible that your kid exchanged those gems for gold on whatever characters they were playing. If nothing else is missing and your items/account is secure, that is the only thing that would cause your gems to vanish, so check your alts and look at the gold totals.

If all else fails, open a ticket. If those gems were purchased with real money, they may be able to help you but don’t hold your breath because it looks like they were just converted, not stolen. But if those gems were from converting gold to gems, you’re out of luck on that one.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger

1400 gems POOF gone.

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Dradiin, you can certainly try to contact Customer Support regarding this issue to see if they can be of any assistance. I would not build up my hopes for those gems though.