15 Days - Zero Response

15 Days - Zero Response

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: JennD.9463

JennD.9463

I am not asking for resolution to the issue – just the simple acknowledgement that you’re aware of the issue and working on it.

We have tickets from 8/26 and 8/28 that we still have had zero response on. No email, no form letter, no forum acknowledgement – nothing.

120826-012235
120828-021102

The ticket from 8/28 had significantly more detail, but was, in essence, a duplicate. About 4 days ago I updated 8/26’s ticket with the detail, and closed the ticket from 8/28 to help streamline the process as previously suggested regarding other issues in the forums.

Essentially, two players in our guild – one being myself, the leader of the guild – used their Tome of Influence from the upgraded prepurchase.. At the time both players were only in one guild and showed as representing our guild. Neither Tome provided any influence increase to the guild. It is also not listed in the guild history. Though both player received the animation suggesting it worked, and the Tome was removed from our inventories. The guild is Tyrian Assault Response Team. [TART] The server is Blackgate.

In the ticket itself are further details including player tags.

I understand you are experiencing a high volume of tickets, but any help, or really any response at all, would be appreciated as I have not received any communication regarding these tickets…one which was submitted 8/26, 15 days ago.

Two weeks without even a form letter regarding a real world money issue…. Please respond with something… I’ve been posting with this issue daily in the forums for about 5 days in any area that seems relevant.. game bugs, account issues, old/unresolved tickets, etc.. Still – no responseI am not even asking for resolution to the issue – just the simple acknowledgement that you’re aware of the issue and working on it.

We’re big fans, but the silence is deafening…

Please.

(edited by JennD.9463)

15 Days - Zero Response

JennD.9463

Please – I’m begging.

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: Bina Fydan.3512

Bina Fydan.3512

I know that your issue isn’t really that important but I really do understand the resounding complain in these threads…. no responses. It is extremely agitating. I have been waiting 8 days to get a reply to a seemingly important issue (serial key problem) and two days for another important issue (hacked). Both are preventing me from playing which we were told were high priority…. but I come back to the main point… no one is getting replies.

Loyheta.3754 got his account back. Now I able to use the forums. ;3

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: fortunae.4169

fortunae.4169

Absolutely, Bina. Very few official replies in the forum and absolute silence from CSRs re: my ticket have left me thoroughly unimpressed- especially when players are seemingly losing their accounts and then having them reinstated pretty quickly. It feels like the ticket system is more of a lottery than operating a “first-come, first-served” basis.

15 Days - Zero Response

JennD.9463

Right. And just like I stated, I understand our issue should not take precedence over someone’s like yours, Bina. I also understand that it may yet be some time before we will see any resolution at all. I just want someone, anyone, to say, “Yes, we understand that you spent your hard earned dollars on something, you did not get it, and we are working on it.”

It doesn’t seem like that should take any time at all… And quite frankly, even more frustrating to us, is that we HAVE been patient, and mature, and reasonable. Yet I see others all over the forums who are not handling their issues in a respectful or reasonable manner and they get a nearly immediate response.

I’m just at my wit’s end.

15 Days - Zero Response

JennD.9463

Also – Yes, I check my email every day. Yes, I also check the spam folder, even though they are already on my ok’d list. I also check every area of the forums where I posted, as well as facebook and twitter, where I also posted.

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: acealucard.9368

acealucard.9368

15 days wow i thought i was bad at 11 days please help

15 Days - Zero Response

JennD.9463

16 Days now… still waiting.

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I am not asking for resolution to the issue – just the simple acknowledgement that you’re aware of the issue and working on it.

We have tickets from 8/26 and 8/28 that we still have had zero response on. No email, no form letter, no forum acknowledgement – nothing.

120826-012235
120828-021102

I’ll be honest, Jenn. I was sure I was going to get into the tickets and see that you’d had responses to both (maybe “merging” message on the second) and while I knew you would not see a resolution, I felt you would have seen a response.

Instead, you’re right: Nothing. And that is very, very strange. I’m going to discuss this with the team now, for while I know we don’t quite yet have the answer to the “tome” questions, you should have received some kind of response.

Thank you for your restraint and the courtesy you’ve shown in this post and in your patience.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: passion.5481

passion.5481

I that is very, very strange.

A lot of things in here are. * g * But I hope she gets her problem resolved soon.

Hacked Account since 5th September
120905-004759
120905-008912 (prioritized)

15 Days - Zero Response

JennD.9463

120826-012235 Still open and unresolved.

I have now written this out, and asked for help so many times… I’m starting to feel like a spammer.

We have tickets from 8/26 and 8/28 that we still have had zero response on. No email, no form letter.

120826-012235
120828-021102

The ticket from 8/28 had significantly more detail, but was, in essence, a duplicate. About 4 days ago I updated 8/26’s ticket with the detail, and closed the ticket from 8/28 to help streamline the process as previously suggested regarding other issues in the forums.

Essentially, two players in our guild – one being myself, the leader of the guild – used their Tome of Influence from the upgraded prepurchase.. At the time both players were only in one guild and showed as representing our guild. Neither Tome provided any influence increase to the guild. It is also not listed in the guild history. Though both player received the animation suggesting it worked, and the Tome was removed from our inventories. The guild is Tyrian Assault Response Team. [TART] The server is Blackgate.

In the ticket itself are further details including player tags.

I understand you are experiencing a high volume of tickets, but any help, or really any response at all, would be appreciated as I have not received any communication regarding these tickets…one which was submitted 8/26, 15 days ago.

Two weeks without even a form letter regarding a real world money issue…. Please respond with something… I’ve been posting with this issue daily in the forums for about 5 days in any area that seems relevant.. game bugs, account issues, old/unresolved tickets, etc.. Still – no responseI am not even asking for resolution to the issue – just the simple acknowledgement that you’re aware of the issue and working on it.

I have checked my email. Over and over again. Guildwars2 is on my list of approved senders. I have checked my spam folder. No emails. I have checked my support account to see if the ticket was modified directly. No response of any kind from support in the communication history. I have monitored the guild’s influence for any changes which may suggest resolution to the problem without notification. No influence increase. I have posted on the forum in Game Bugs and Account Issues. No resolution. I have even asked for assistance on twitter and facebook. No response. I have submitted a bug report as well. I can not be any more proactive on my end.

I simply do not know what else to do to.

Ready to give up – Jenn

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: passion.5481

passion.5481

You’re not a spammer, gaile probably is , but you’re not. Hope your problem gets fixed soon.

You have my sympathies.

Hacked Account since 5th September
120905-004759
120905-008912 (prioritized)

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: Cowkill.8573

Cowkill.8573

At least you can play, but I agree that for a “minor” problem as this is unfair that people have to wait 15 days to receive a response.

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Please see above, Jenn. I have merged the tickets and will do so with any others, just to keep things tidy. Again, I’m sorry for the length of time in responding.

Edit: Incidentally, perhaps you missed my response here? https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Unresolved-Tickets-5-days-and-older-merged/page/11#post48106 It’s not the most complete answer, but we do care and are trying to get some dev time to address this.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

15 Days - Zero Response

JennD.9463

120826-012235
120828-021102

I’ll be honest, Jenn. I was sure I was going to get into the tickets and see that you’d had responses to both (maybe “merging” message on the second) and while I knew you would not see a resolution, I felt you would have seen a response.

Instead, you’re right: Nothing. And that is very, very strange. I’m going to discuss this with the team now, for while I know we don’t quite yet have the answer to the “tome” questions, you should have received some kind of response.

Thank you for your restraint and the courtesy you’ve shown in this post and in your patience.

Thank you so much Gaile. I swear, I nearly teared up when I saw your response I am so happy to have someone acknowledge the issue. (And the fact that I haven’t become a flaming rage-face). I’ll take a deep breath now and await your reply.

15 Days - Zero Response

JennD.9463

Please see above, Jenn. I have merged the tickets and will do so with any others, just to keep things tidy. Again, I’m sorry for the length of time in responding.

Edit: Incidentally, perhaps you missed my response here? https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Unresolved-Tickets-5-days-and-older-merged/page/11#post48106 It’s not the most complete answer, but we do care and are trying to get some dev time to address this.

Merge away – I, quite frankly, didn’t want so many posts in so many places, etc.. Like I said.. starting to feel like i may be guilty of spam…

Thank you again, Gaile. I can only imagine the frustration you must feel as well.

Still breathing – Jenn

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: Whistler.7492

Whistler.7492

Just curious, what is the average response time for posts in that thread (5+ days)? I’ve had my ticket open for 8 days now.

15 Days - Zero Response

JennD.9463

120826-012235

My ticket is still open, but the good news is that I’ve heard from support now. They’re investigating the issue. Ticket status has changed to “In Progress”. Thank you Gaile, for bringing it to their attention.

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: FurMaz.1645

FurMaz.1645

I hate how these dramatic posts get responses, but all the others do. I am litterally convinced there are 1-2 guys helping with support, people in my guild have been blocked for a week+, and some have even quit guild wars 2 because of no support with the matter.

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: Konn.5978

Konn.5978

Guild Wars 2 are selling millions of copies but cannot get a decent team of support which seems to be their main problem….

15 Days - Zero Response

Posted by: Dracius.8014

Dracius.8014

Gaile, please consider http://www.itil-officialsite.com/AboutITIL/WhatisITIL.aspx

I’ve had support tickets that were auto-closed on me which are not resolved, the attempt to reopen the issue has meet with the same kind of silence. I know it can be very challenging during the launch of a new system, but that is why these kinds of IT Best practices exist.