304.79 beta drivers

304.79 beta drivers

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: mokaiba.4169

mokaiba.4169

whys it tell me to update my 560 Ti Windows 7 64 bit 301.42 drivers to a version not supported by my video card or windows?

304.79 beta drivers

Posted by: kiingzz.3058

kiingzz.3058

type in “304.79 beta nvidia download” on google and it will come up.

I have the gt525m and i have updated this way^^^ to get the 304.79 driver.

304.79 beta drivers

Posted by: SaucE.7803

SaucE.7803

I had to update to the beta drivers as well. See no difference between the beta and official ones, everything has been running smoothly but for the odd client issue.

Sauce Monster
Guild Leader; Biscuit of Dewm [MEEP] of Yak’s Bend (US, Eastern, English, 18+)
Want to Join MEEP? http://goo.gl/i6Io8

304.79 beta drivers

Posted by: TheATeam.5316

TheATeam.5316

This driver is only for certain nvidia drivers. Mine isn’t on the list according to the site. I got an GTX 260 Series not the M one.

Should i update use this driver update? Cause in game play it crashes on me every 20-30mins of game play.

304.79 beta drivers

Posted by: Afterburner.8612

Afterburner.8612

Yeah, I used the beta drivers for a few days and had the same game crashes on a Nvidia GTS 450 so the beta drives fix nothing. Either Nvidia needs to fix the connectivity issues on their side or GW2 does. Everytime I try to travel somewhere I’ve got like a 75% chance of crashing and if I see some artifacts or missing gfx I know a crash is imminent with our without the beta drivers… so just waiting for a fix at this point.

304.79 beta drivers

Posted by: DrebNay.9381

DrebNay.9381

I downloaded the beta driver. Game worked fine for a couple of days. Now I crash the moment I load any character in a zone and move them for more than 5s. If I dont move them, I can use skills, access inventory, look at the map etc. For maybe a minute or two before it crashes out to the error reporter. It seems like every time they update the game I have a 50% chance of being able to play fine until the next update, or have the game be totally unplayable.