3rd Anni gift ?

3rd Anni gift ?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: wmtyrance.3571

wmtyrance.3571

How do i get this item? Been playing the game since launch. Does it come in in game mail?

3rd Anni gift ?

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

Your character has to be 3 year old. It is not age of account.

;)

3rd Anni gift ?

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

It’s a character birthday present not an account birthday present. You need a character that’s been around for 3 years.

3 years ago today was the start of the headstart access for those who pre-purchased. If you did not pre-purchase, you would need to wait until at least the 28th to get to 3 years if you still have a character you made then.

3rd Anni gift ?

Posted by: wmtyrance.3571

wmtyrance.3571

The same level 80 character since launch count?

3rd Anni gift ?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It does as long as the character’s /age is 1095 days.

Good luck.

3rd Anni gift ?

Posted by: kousei.5914

kousei.5914

I’ve had the same problem. I created a character within 5 minutes of head-start starting (my guardian). I log into him. Nothing. I log into my necro (created after) and she had mail… So confused…

Guild mate of mine had the same happen. First toon didn’t get mail but 2nd and 3rd did.

Leader of Marked Souls [MkS]
Jade Quarry

3rd Anni gift ?

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

If you do /age and its older than 1095 days and you didn’t get the gift, you will have to contact support.

3rd Anni gift ?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

In the past, some characters with Name Change have seemed to have their birthday altered. Same with restored accounts. No idea if this applies to anyone here.

3rd Anni gift ?

Posted by: kaat.8237

kaat.8237

There was a three day spread between my first “of age” character getting it’s 3rd birthday gift and the last of 5 getting it.

MARA on Gunner’s Hold