84 days and counting..

84 days and counting..

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

For a response to my ticket in regards to my guild wars 1 account.

My account never got merged, i missed the deadline. Because of that, I’m now forced to wait upwards of 80+ days (It’ll probably reach 100+, wouldn’t put it past Anet to allow my ticket to get to the age of 150 days).

I don’t agree that because the game is in so called “maintenance mode” that the support response times for said game should be this kitten poor.

I’ve played older and less managed MMO’s & games that have not had support THIS bad, this is without a doubt the WORST support i’ve ever experienced with anything, even things not relating to games.

I have never had to send out a request for anything and then have to wait nearly 3 months for a response.

All i want is my Guild wars 1 account details and for the account to be linked to my guild wars 2 one because (surprise surprise) the function to do so on the guild wars 2 website is faulty and does NOT work.

I paid for Guild wars 1, i am now unable to access something i paid for, and it’s justified that i cannot access something I’ve paid for because it’s now in “maintenance mode”? No. doesn’t work like that. Either give me my account details or refund the money and then some for the time lost on the account as well as the insult for taking so bloody long to reply.

Here are my ticket details if for some strange reason someone at Anet decides to answer my ticket.
1179588:Lost account details

Edit: I branced out to the guild wars 2 facebook page, posting a request for my ticket to be looked at there due to getting no answers or progress here.

The result? Post was deleted, where-as other posts of people requesting the exact same thing for their tickets barely a week old? Completely fine, let’s keep those there.

Up until now i have been patient and i have been civil, but now i’m seriously getting kittened off.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

(edited by JoshuaRAWR.4653)

84 days and counting..

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Refunds are only viable for the first 30 days. Duplicate threads will be either locked, deleted, or your forum account could be actioned.

I’m afraid you will just have to wait for your ticket to make it through the queue. There is no real rush to link accounts at this time, as the HoM rewards are disabled.

Good luck.

84 days and counting..

JoshuaRAWR.4653

I don’t want the HoM rewards. I want to play Guild wars 1.

84 days and counting..

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, this forum is for GW2 issues. Thus, if your focus is playing GW1, you aren’t likely to get a response, and your thread may be deleted. You may lose the ability to post.

I understand it is frustrating, but it appears your only option is to wait until your GW1 issue is addressed (with the small support staff assigned to a game in ‘maintenance mode’).

Good luck.

84 days and counting..

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Well, this forum is for GW2 issues. Thus, if your focus is playing GW1, you aren’t likely to get a response, and your thread may be deleted. You may lose the ability to post.

I understand it is frustrating, but it appears your only option is to wait until your GW1 issue is addressed (with the small support staff assigned to a game in ‘maintenance mode’).

Good luck.

The second option is to do exactly what he did and make a post in order to attempt to get devs to actually address the issue. If they were going to remove the dedicated GW1 support forums and remove support staff from GW1 then they should have either notified customers (who have paid for a service) that they would be experiencing VERY long wait times for support, or they should have said that they aren’t actually supporting the game.

When they annoucned that the game was shifting into maintenance mode the only thing they specified is that this meant there would be no new content released and that they would be shifting everything over to automated systems. There was never any kind of announcement about support being ceased for the game.

84 days and counting..

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Where the forums are GW2, the support staff can still help with GW1 issues, im guessing if its 84 days like you said, it has slipped threw the system somehow, anyway you should post in here.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/GW2-Tickets-for-Review-7-days-older

Gaile moderates that topic herself.

84 days and counting..

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Long shot: Have you logged into your email via the web instead of what you use as a mail browser, and checked your junk mail folders there for a response?

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

84 days and counting..

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Where the forums are GW2, the support staff can still help with GW1 issues, im guessing if its 84 days like you said, it has slipped threw the system somehow, anyway you should post in here.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/GW2-Tickets-for-Review-7-days-older

Gaile moderates that topic herself.

I’m afraid Gaile no longer holds the position of Game Support Liaison, and doesn’t really moderate that thread any longer. The OP has posted in that thread multiple times, if I am not mistaken. When Michael (GSL) has news, I’m sure he will let us all know. =)

Good luck.

84 days and counting..

JoshuaRAWR.4653

After 85 days, my support ticket has been answered and my question has been resolved, i now have access to my guild wars 1 account and it has been linked to my Guild wars 2 account.

I’m assuming that either this thread or my post on the guild wars 2 facebook page bought it to attention, so thank you to GM Rathmael who sorted this issue out for me.

84 days and counting..

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I’m assuming that either this thread or my post on the guild wars 2 facebook page bought it to attention, so thank you to GM Rathmael who sorted this issue out for me.

Or maybe it was just your turn in the queue?

The fact that you have been spamming the forums about the issue for months would suggest against it suddenly being magically fixed due to it because you posted yet another thread.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square