About the error code '45:6:3:2114'

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: AzGeeChan.5712

AzGeeChan.5712

I can’t log on GW2 from the day before yesterday and it showed me that error code.
Does the error code show my GW2 code purchasing from an unauthorized retailer or a fraudulent credit card?
Should I contact the seller for a full refund?
I have ask the support for help many times. but there are no useful reply to me.
I ask this question in support again now. ‘121019-001197’
I really need your help! (!)_(!)
thanks!

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: kogayou.9083

kogayou.9083

The information is “You Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue. Please contact Support for information.” I completely have no idea what happened. This account is only used by me and I never played the game under a different network.

Posted by: AzGeeChan.5712

AzGeeChan.5712

me too. and i can’t get useful reply from GW2 support.
there is no one to reply me!

Posted by: Ravenspike.8670

Ravenspike.8670

I have this problem too, I’ve written to support, awaiting response. It’s irritating because I’ve reported countless gold sellers in Lion’s Arch and now the login screen writes that I am permanent banned for selling things for real money. I’m pretty sure that it’s just a misunderstanding and it will be solved. Anyone who encountered the same issue with the new build please write here, so we can progress on finding a solution easier!

Posted by: kogayou.9083

kogayou.9083

purchasing from an unauthorized retailer or a fraudulent credit card is error code 122.

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi,

You have submitted a ticket today, please wait at least 3 days before asking for a follow-up.

Remember to put all required information in it, you can have a look at it in this thread: How to Submit a ticket.

Thank you for your understanding, this thread will now be locked.