Acc Hacked 2 weeks ago, nothing but 2 auto responses

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Baringo.1734

Baringo.1734

Hi today is the 14th day im waiting for a serious answer on my ticket (120828-008637). I got 2 automatic responses that didn’t even partly help me deal with thatkittenhacked account. I posted in every thread i read all the reddit posts, i added all the information needed but I’m waiting.

I’ve been waiting so long i don’t even know if anybody will ever really read that ticket. A new ticket i opened after 7 days (when it was stated it only takes 3days for a support ticket to get it done) was declared as duplicate. Well guess what without any option to directly contact the support and no answer i think that nobody will EVER read it and therefore try a new ticket. I hope that someday i will be able to play that kitten game.

Hoping that somebody able to help me reads this.

Greetings Baringo

Hacked account since August 28th
Ticket 120828-008637

Posted by: Bedlam Dye Wig.7415

Bedlam Dye Wig.7415

Our customer support team is prioritizing hacked accounts and other blocking login issues over other types of support requests. We’re currently responding to prioritized support tickets within 48 hours, and will soon be responding within 24 hours.

124 hours here..

Account hacked 9/6/2012
120906-009144

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Hi today is the 14th day im waiting for a serious answer on my ticket (120828-008637). I got 2 automatic responses that didn’t even partly help me deal with thatkittenhacked account. I posted in every thread i read all the reddit posts, i added all the information needed but I’m waiting.

I’ve been waiting so long i don’t even know if anybody will ever really read that ticket. A new ticket i opened after 7 days (when it was stated it only takes 3days for a support ticket to get it done) was declared as duplicate. Well guess what without any option to directly contact the support and no answer i think that nobody will EVER read it and therefore try a new ticket. I hope that someday i will be able to play that kitten game.

Hoping that somebody able to help me reads this.

Greetings Baringo

That’s far too old, it definitely goes on today’s review list!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Baringo.1734

Baringo.1734

I’m really glad that i made this thread yesterday. 3 h ago i finally regained my account. Thanks Gale and Support Team.

Hacked account since August 28th
Ticket 120828-008637