Account Access Tickets

Account Access Tickets

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Our login ticket volume is exploding. =D

Please be patient and we’ll get to you as soon as we can. The team is on overtime (literally) to get you all playing asap!

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Account Access Tickets

Posted by: KGUN.8374

KGUN.8374

Hello, Thank you.

I got GW2 for a family member, and set up everything, Only thing left to do is log in through the launcher. Since I helped with doing the account I’m making sure everything gets done and I / They can log in. I Can’t log in. Do I Have to send a ticket? or is it because of maintenance. The thing at the top just said maintenance is over- But still not able to. appreciate the help..

Account Access Tickets

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

If you bought the game for someone else they will need to register the game using the serial code provided. If you already did that for them, as you suggested, their login information is the email that it was registered with and the password selected.

The Burninator

Account Access Tickets

KGUN.8374

I did all that thanks, they know the pass, we’ve tried logging in many times. no luck.

they used their serial code
they used their email
they used their made up password
EVERYTHING is set up, they Can log into their account online “my account” page, but not log into game.

I bought it for them as a gift.. and to play with them.

Account Access Tickets

Posted by: Tesz.2960

Tesz.2960

What about the people that cant install the game in the first place?

Account Access Tickets

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

If they can login to the my account page I don’t see why they would not be able to login to the game as the credentials are the same. Your gift recipient will need to contact support by following the support link at the the top of the page then the submit a request link.

The Burninator

Account Access Tickets

KGUN.8374

I used my computer to set everything up, I already have it installed. Sorry. Their computer isn’t even hooked up at the moment. @Tesz.

(edited by KGUN.8374)

Account Access Tickets

Posted by: JCLemos.6892

JCLemos.6892

And what about people that can’t even buy the game always getting a payment error?

Account Access Tickets

Posted by: LaserEyes.2613

LaserEyes.2613

My husband is trying to re-install the game from the website without any luck. It gets stuck in the launcher and doesn’t download after a certain point. I had this problem during an update recently, but my solution does not work for my husband. He’s tried the client repair, DNS method, etc. and nothing works. What else can he do?

Gladiolus – Xinrae [SL]:http://spectrallegion.com/
SoR