Account Hack

Account Hack

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Meraxes.5316

Meraxes.5316

Q:

Today my sister got hacked and i wanna know how its possible.
She have everything about security. e-mail sms security system. how its possible how hackers can login this game account change every info and stole everything from her. 4000+ gold 6-7 precursor like 2000 gold material 60 ticket scrap and like 10 weapon skin. She now cry she lost everything she lost 3 year and i just wanna know how hackers find info and can change? sms system doesnt work? e-mail system doesnt work? or Anet servers have bug? u should explain.

Account Hack

Posted by: Maximus.8376

Maximus.8376

Did you by any chance have a Mona Lisa there? I’ve heard that she’s very sought after, might be the reason this happened.

We can not help you here. You’ll have to click on the support link at the top of the page and send a support ticket. GL

(edited by Maximus.8376)

Account Hack

Posted by: abomally.2694

abomally.2694

Most likely, it was by malware. NONE of my accounts have ever been “hacked” or compromised in any way and I played WoW for 5 years – this includes email and website passwords. Also, I never share my passwords or login information with anyone. I don’t store that information on my computer because I have it written down.

I’m getting close to 3 years of playing this game with no account issues ever.

Account Hack

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

If the email system didn’t work, you’d see a lot more posts about being hacked. Was her email also hacked? It’s hard for a system to work when the location where the authorization is being sent to is also hacked.

She should change the password on her email, maybe think about adding an authenticator if possible, and contact Anet’s support about the hack. Anet can help her. Your post, won’t.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.