Account Log In Issues

Account Log In Issues

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: MasterZero.1239

MasterZero.1239

Not with my account but my girlfirends accound. I bought her the game so i did all the info needed for it if any questions i can answer them. I didnt put a ticket in but pretty much she tried to log in (which never had a problem before) and for some reason i guess her password was erased from it or she must of press not to remember pass…. resulting in her forgetting her password and he trying to reset it.. everytime she tries and i have tried for her, the site says Failure

Password reset failed, please try again or contact support.

we would like to play now, or within a little bit, i dont want to email support and they get back to us in a day or so. I hate there is no number to contact support.. so here i am posting here with hope that someone from GW2 can help.

Account Log In Issues

Posted by: Zerdand.5308

Zerdand.5308

Click support at the top of the page and submit a ticket, only way they will help you out.

Account Log In Issues

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

Click support at the top of the page and submit a ticket, only way they will help you out.

Specifically – go to the “Ask A Question” tab, and make a support account for the account in question (this is seperate but will end up linked to the game account, done this way for this kind of situation) then submit a ticket via “Ask a Question”.

If you can, include the account key you used to create the account in the ticket, clearly labeled as such.

Account Log In Issues

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi,

You are advised to get in touch with the support to have this issue resolved.

The topic will now be locked, thanks for your contribution.

(edited by Moderator.9672)