Account Suspended -

Account Suspended -

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: AwwGee.5628

AwwGee.5628

Got an account for a family member for the Wintersday (AwwGee.7695) event and not 2 days later it’s been suspended for an account issue. It was the digital edition.

A ticket has been submitted, but the end of Tixx in Divinity’s reach is nearing and we don’t want to miss the reward and achievement (we can do gameplay on my account since it’s fine). [—-001:000305:32512—-]

In fact I’ve been falsely banned for botting before which is the main reason why I’m bringing this up on the forums – support takes forever to respond and sometimes it seems they don’t even bother reading through the ticket. My account was eventually restored, but I missed lost shores day 1. Sucked it up then but this is really frustrating.

That account can’t even use the forums.

Please fix this. I was even all optimistic on the event an what ArenaNet had been doing with patches, and this just makes me lose faith all over again.

Attachments:

Account Suspended -

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi Awwgasm,

Im sorry but only support can solve this issue. If you have already sent them a ticket you just need to wait a bit.

If the ticket is 3 days or older, remember to post it here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/page/63#post975464 so it can be taken as a priority.

Thanks

Account Suspended -

Posted by: AwwGee.5628

AwwGee.5628

Hi Moderator

Thanks for clarifying that. It just makes me all more disappointed as it looks like we’ll miss exactly what I got the account for: the Wintersday Events.

My experience with GW2 has been a really bumpy downhill ride. I can only hope support can fix this on time and things can only get better.

Thanks again.

Account Suspended -

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

You should be able to replay all the different Tixx dungeons once he gets to LA. So it’s not a total loss.

Account Suspended -

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

You should be able to replay all the different Tixx dungeons once he gets to LA. So it’s not a total loss.

I am sorry for the issue, but did want to point out that yes, you will be able to do all the dungeons in a few days.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet