Account Suspended

Account Suspended

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

I was notified that my account was suspended due to bad behavior which I haven’t done any besides having fun with my team. I didn’t use any profanity or words that would hurt people feelings and anything towards in that category. I can say I was having too much fun and minor words slips like when I finished a player I say stuff like spread em or inc hotdog, but not in a way to hurt a person feelings. There was this player name player Tammy moore a asura necro who did reported me because she told me. Tammy the asura necro must of gotten upset at me probably because my team was organized than hers and I guess she did not like my talking which probably added more fire to her fuel. I did not know she was upset until auto balance put me on her team. When I was placed on her team she already gave me a negative response and calling me a F word backwards gaf with a few other bad words after that. I accepted the fact she was upset at me because I have killed her a few times. However I will never ever report a player due to something like this because mainly it’s pvp where anyone with a big ego gets upset quick over any minor things. She told me she reported me because I was acting like a hotdog which I was but not in a bad way. I did it in a playful way and others joined in and some people called me happy for doing it, but they did not take it serious as Tammy did.

I don’t think I should be punished for 71hours for this type of behavior especially if it was out of revenge because their team wasn’t winning. That’s pretty much the case here on my part unless there is something else that got this account suspended if this wasn’t the case.

If this case can be resolved soon to remove the block off my account then I’ll be truly appreciated because I don’t mean any harm to this game or the players that plays it. It’s only for fun, but to those who take this game serious I can’t say much for them and that’s scary that they took it to that level to make a player that was having fun feel miserable.

I’ll stop this minor behavior and won’t say anything anymore. I probably won’t do pvp either, but for those who play pvp constantly just don’t say anything even if the bad word is light where it doesn’t hurt a fly. Don’t say it because the player who is bad mouthing you will report you and you won’t even know it.

Have a good day and many thanks.

Brutalistik.6473

Pineapples

Account Suspended

Posted by: Loli Ruri.8307

Loli Ruri.8307

Some people don’t like it. Best to not communicate with the enemy team.

Intel Core i7 4790K @4.7 GHz, 32 GB 2133 MHz DDR3.
MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 2xSLI 2025 / 11016 MHz, liquid cooling custom loop.
Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. HTC Vive.

Account Suspended

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

You would think some people would not take it to that extent just because they’re losing. Unfortunately this type of behavior comes from a person with a big ego and must have everything their way. Should I be put on punishment because the player happens to hate me?

Pineapples

Account Suspended

Posted by: Loli Ruri.8307

Loli Ruri.8307

You would think some people would not take it to that extent just because they’re losing. Unfortunately this type of behavior comes from a person with a big ego and must have everything their way. Should I be put on punishment because the player happens to hate me?

They don’t think like us. We are required to accommodate to their play style. I myself would recognize the humor in the action and play along with it.

Intel Core i7 4790K @4.7 GHz, 32 GB 2133 MHz DDR3.
MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 2xSLI 2025 / 11016 MHz, liquid cooling custom loop.
Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. HTC Vive.

Account Suspended

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi Brutalistik,

Pleas eopen a ticket to support, they will be able to help you. http://en.support.guildwars2.com/

Thanks for your understanding. This thread is closed