Active Guild Member Nearly Completed Summary

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Juguard.6751

Juguard.6751

So we cant gain influence so I cant progress Active Guild Member. Its been stuck in Nearly Completed for a long time. I’m at 4,934/5,000. This is really annoying seeing it there when other active achievements can take its place.

I hope someone from Arena Net can help me fix this, or just patch it in a future patch.

Thanks.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

well not nearly complete maxed out it was 10k but agree it is something they should look in to disable or make so you can chose what achievements to show there

Juguard.6751

Yea, 10k is max, but mine is in the Nearly Completed at Tier 4/5. It would disappear if I would have 66 influence to get it at 5000

Juguard.6751

After Game Update April 18, 2017,
“The Active Guild Member achievement, which can no longer be earned after the retirement of Influence as a guild currency, has been moved from the General ? Community category into the Historical ? Retired Achievements category.”

It doesn’t seem that it has been fixed at all. Its still under General, and still shows up in Nearly Completed Summary. Maybe it should just be changed from influence to something else, and keep it active would be a way to fix it.

Posted by: alteriel valie.4751

alteriel valie.4751

After Game Update April 18, 2017,
“The Active Guild Member achievement, which can no longer be earned after the retirement of Influence as a guild currency, has been moved from the General ? Community category into the Historical ? Retired Achievements category.”

It doesn’t seem that it has been fixed at all. Its still under General, and still shows up in Nearly Completed Summary. Maybe it should just be changed from influence to something else, and keep it active would be a way to fix it.

there is an update for this:
We have indicated by strikethrough in the notes above that the following change did not take place in the build that went live this morning: “The Active Guild Member achievement, which can no longer be earned after the retirement of Influence as a guild currency, has been moved from the General ? Community category into the Historical ? Retired Achievements category.”
This change will be made in an upcoming build and we will include a note in the appropriate set of update notes when this correction actually takes place.

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

If anyone comes here, but not the updated notes, apparently this didn’t get into the build as expected. (It’s unclear if this is a release notes mistake or a build mistake, but whatever, it’ll land in a later patch.)

Juguard.6751

Well that was fast. I didn’t refresh. Looking forward to it disappear from “Nearly Completed”