After login error, items etc missing

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Brabarto.8712

Brabarto.8712

hey guys, we just encountered a login error. We are able to log in again (EU at least), but i noticed i was missing several gold items and an ascended item i got during my fractals run (before i got DC). Also the fractal lvl didnt go up. What’s going on here? Can i get my items back? Why did we get rerolled?

Posted by: Logy.8219

Logy.8219

Same here, i lost progress from what i had previously before the disconnect…

Posted by: Brabarto.8712

Brabarto.8712

Will we receive any kind of compensation for lost progress?

Posted by: Vardainiel.3674

Vardainiel.3674

same here. lost several exotics and rares from my bags.

Posted by: Fatal.2815

Fatal.2815

same here. I was doing few dungeon runs before game crah and now when i log in i am missing all my rewards and stuff i got. Can you please fix it or elaborate on the issue ?

Or do i need to send some tech support ticket … ?

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]
http://www.votf-online.net
My mesmer video -http://tinyurl.com/pele5bm

Posted by: Czinczar.3786

Czinczar.3786

I lost approx 20gold due to that bug. I was trading on tp, then i placed a buy order for lvl 80 rares, clicked the button, and nothing happened. Then I went to cancel other buy orders, nothing happened. I had around 179gold and i am now with 159. What can i do ? Support ticket ?

Posted by: slayerthewarlord.4852

slayerthewarlord.4852

The same thing happened to me. Just before the disconnect, I finished my daily level 10 fractal on my warrior and was very happy for getting the Yakkington’s Ring and returned to the outpost. When I tried to exit to Lion’s Arch I got disconnected. After I managed to log in again, the ring was missing and so were most the fractal relics I should of had after the full run, only 6 relics were in my inventory. What happened? Was this a database rollback or what ?

Posted by: Miazara.8164

Miazara.8164

Well finished fotm lvl 10, got rewards, when moving back to LA, dc and lost all rewards.. compensation would be nice.. I don’t even know whether doing lvl 10 again will give the daily chest again..

Posted by: Vardainiel.3674

Vardainiel.3674

Same here. Just realized i lost rares, exotics, cores that i got, pristine relic, lost all globs of ectoplasm that i salvaged and didnt get the items back. What should one do about this?

Posted by: Mnl.8146

Mnl.8146

THANK YOU ANET! I just spent 2 hours with pugs finishing fractals lvl 17. The first time we had a DC during the last fractal and we were unable to finish.

With the second run all went well and we fishined with some nice loot (worth 3+ gold) only to be disconnected after exiting the fractal. When we were able to login I found my inventory empty and my fractal rank reset to 17. GG ArenaNet!

You just seriously messed my evening…

Posted by: amikara.2354

amikara.2354

Awesome, just finished doing the JP on homelands, was lucky enough not to have any invaders in there – can do it all over again, this time with invaders. >_>

[Rest] In Sibbe Gereste on Kodasch

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone

For those of you who lost items during the crash, you will find this post interesting.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Error-42/page/2#post1189343

Thanks for your understanding.

Posted by: Mnl.8146

Mnl.8146

Hi everyone

For those of you who lost items during the crash, you will find this post interesting.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Error-42/page/2#post1189343

Thanks for your understanding.

Interesting?!? There was an error and there was a rollback, you don’t say! That does nog give me back my 2 hours of fractal time, 3 gold and lvl 18 fractal rank… Fractals with pugs is hard enough as it is and now I can do it all over again!

(edited by Mnl.8146)

Posted by: Miazara.8164

Miazara.8164

So in other words ‘sorry you are kittened and won’t get items back’ is what I get from this atm >.>

Other then trying to prevent it happening again no word about getting lost items/progression back at all..