Anyone know any good gaming mice

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Skyguy.3715

Skyguy.3715

Hello, My old Razer Naga just broke and its not under warranty any more. I was wondering if anyone knew any other good gaming mice for this game. I currently play a necromancer. I’m looking for one that’s under 90$ and has extra buttons on the side like at least 5 extra buttons. If anyone has any suggestions post below. Thanks for the help

Skyguy.3715

By the way I didnt know where to post this if its supposed to be somewhere else then sorry.

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

Maybe a new Naga if it worked fine for you? Or a Logitech G700?

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

Posted by: Jigain.8231

Jigain.8231

I love my Logitech G600. Slanted side buttons so you never lose track of which button is which, and most importantly a “G-shift” function which is essentially just a “cool” way of saying there’s a modifier on the mouse. Switched to it from the Naga about a year back, and never been happier.

This post may contain a high concentration of sarcasm and irony.
If you are allergic to these ingredients, do not consume.

Posted by: TinkTinkPOOF.9201

TinkTinkPOOF.9201

I love my Logitech G600. Slanted side buttons so you never lose track of which button is which, and most importantly a “G-shift” function which is essentially just a “cool” way of saying there’s a modifier on the mouse. Switched to it from the Naga about a year back, and never been happier.

The G600 is great and use one myself, and it has never let me down, however, with that said, the G600 and the Naga are in the same tier both being good MMO mice, however the Naga has the plus that you are use to it and wont have to relearn a new mouse or buttons, so unless you were unhappy with the Naga or just looking for something new, I would go with the person that suggested getting another Naga.

6700k@5GHz | 32GB RAM | 1TB 850 SSD | GTX980Ti | 27" 144Hz Gsync

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Razer naga Mmo..been using it for about 2 years now i think.It’s the Best mouse ive ever used,i can safely say i cannot go without it anymore when playing mmo’s.The 12 buttons on the side make for some ultra fast gameplay,having your left hand totally free for controlling your character.You do have to set the right DPI and Pollingrate,and you Got to have a proper mousepad. For guild wars i have the sensitivity on 2000 and the pollingrate at 1000hz.For Fps games ( unrelevant but still.. ) i switched this to around 1800 – 500hz pollingrate.

Skyguy.3715

Thanks for the help. I ended up getting this one instead: http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-M-M-O-7-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B006LVZEN0

Iruwen.3164

Didn’t recommend it because it costs more than your limit was, but good choice

Posted by: Zafira.7560

Zafira.7560

I used the Naga 2012 with 12 buttons on the side for a while and then switched to the Naga Hex which has only 6 buttons and like it a lot better.

After trying for a couple of months to train my thumb to find the right buttons, I gave it up. It’s a lot easier with only 6 buttons. I programmed them for numbers 7-0. I can catch 1-6 with my left hand on the keyboard, and get 7-0 with the buttons on the mouse. That way, I don’t have to take my hands off the keyboard or the mouse, and can keep my left hand on the “home row” on the keyboard.

Bill from Moran
MSI X99A SLI Plus / Intel 87-5820K / 2 GB DDR$ Ram
2 x NVIDIA GTX 690 in quad SLI / 3 x BenQ 27" Monitors

Iruwen.3164

I actually stuck with a normal mouse after trying out different MMO mice and got a Logitech G13 instead, using the thumbstick instead of WSAD.
Just as an additional idea for people trying to be more competitive by moving from clicking to using hotkeys.

Posted by: Jigain.8231

Jigain.8231

I could not for the life of me get used to the Nostromo, so it’s basically just collecting dust on my desk now. :P

To each his own.

This post may contain a high concentration of sarcasm and irony.
If you are allergic to these ingredients, do not consume.