Authentification Broken?

Authentification Broken?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Haven’t logged into one of my old accounts in a while. When I tried to authenticate via the website both times the emails came in far to slow before the timer timed out and the authenticate was no longer valid.
Decided to try the game client authenticate which I know doesn’t have a timeout and I’m not receiving any emails to access this account.
Now even attempting to login through the site won’t send me an email.
The emails are not being sent to my spam, and I double checked that the address isn’t being blocked.

Authentification Broken?

Kai.9182

Also this account has no characters on it yet so
https://account.guildwars2.com/recovery
does not work.

Authentification Broken?

Kai.9182

Still not getting the email. No reply to my ticket in 24 hours. Didn’t need a second account anyway I guess, time to call the bank about the credit card purchase I didn’t make a month ago apparently.

Authentification Broken?

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

DO NOT reverse the CC charge if you ever want to play an NCSoft game again.

Fair Warning.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Authentification Broken?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

What Grimm means, actually, is that if you reverse the charges on the credit card used to purchase the game, that card will no longer be viable for any purchases from NCSoft and/or ArenaNet….game or otherwise. Make sure to check your spam, junk, etc. folders. The expected maximum wait for responses from Customer Support is 72 hours. They need time to be able to help you with your issue. If you have no response after 72 hours, you can post your ticket number in the sticky for ‘Tickets 3 Days and Older’ and have someone look at your problem here from the forums. Good luck. =)

Authentification Broken?

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Kai — what is your ticket number?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet