Black Screen Issues = File Diag Inside

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Tannin.1920

Tannin.1920

Hello, im from Brazil

Recently I changed the internet provider and updated the drive and the NVIDIA’m doubtful about the problem I’m having.

Randomly the game gets to the black screen, the sound continues and mouse also responds, but the only way out is to end the program with ALT + F4 command.

This problem started a few days and coincided with the return of my internet provider and the update (clean) the NVIDIA driver (see 359.0).

See the test file below, Can you help me solve my problem?

Attachments:

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I would first try to deinstall your NVidia drivers, and reeinstall the older drivers
that you had before.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Tannin.1920

I found my problem here, bust still without solution…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Black-Screen-of-Death-1

Posted by: Leamas.5803

Leamas.5803

Tannin.1920

I am from a country that might not have many players in GW2, but particularly’ve given a great support to my company transactions on the BLT, I do not deserve any response?

Thanks to fellow who tried to help me up even without having all the knowledge of the subject to read the file attached that possibly the official support of the game would have.

Posted by: radarlove.7805

radarlove.7805

I just went through this same problem and discovered (after several hours of troubleshooting and a long email correspondence with tech support) that a Fitbit Connect program running in the background was causing my problem. Does your game start OK when you start your computer in Safe Mode?

Posted by: Belmont.4682

Belmont.4682

I was having the same problem a couple days ago, solved it by downloading MSI afterburner and underclocking my GPU by 50hz. Also i updated my SSD firmware, and my chipset drivers aswell.

Hope that helps.

Tannin.1920

The problem continue, i do a downgrade to the drive recommended by NVIDIA and the black screen still happened.

None of Staff ARENA NET see my file to say that numbers on THEYRE SERVER.

Posted by: Belmont.4682

Belmont.4682

The problem continue, i do a downgrade to the drive recommended by NVIDIA and the black screen still happened.

Have you even tried to do what i suggested above?

BR translation: Baixa a porra do afterburner e baixa o clock da memoria e do core da GPu em 50hz, 90% de chance que vai resolver teu problema.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

ANet staff is not the NVidia support .. and yes .. this is strictly an NVidia problem.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.